Ultimate sacrifice

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Sao
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Ultimate sacrifice

Post by Sao »

The laws ok Ikea

1) when entering to only buy that really important object you will always buy a candle as well
2) you will Que for hours somewhere along the line
3) you will get stuck behind some fucktard of a family who need 16 billion trolleys for 3 people
4) you will buy meat balls (though I r disappoint at meatball standard atm, tasted better with horse)
5) you curse at those blasted bollards which block your trolley from going to your car 6miles away on the otherside of the carpark so you have to carry your flatpack furniture miles and put your back out.
6) get home and say 'that was a good day!' Even if you hated everyminute.
7) you'll open your first flatpack wardrobe/deck/bed/house and guaranteed you just look blankly at the instructions and try build it without help.

8) 10 minutes later you get the instructions as you have no idea how you managed to build helicopter.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

+1
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

Pro tip: If you feel lost in a foreign country, go to IKEA, the madness there will feel like home. :angel:
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
KoffeinFlummi
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by KoffeinFlummi »

You forgot the hotdogs. They're almost as good as the meatballs.
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

There are also those tiny pencils. Go to IKEA, never need to go to a stationers for a year.
waxass366

Post by waxass366 »

A Docile Sloth wrote:There are also those tiny pencils. Go to IKEA, never need to go to a stationers for a year.
+1
RlVDSyBUSEUgU1lTVEVNISBBTkFSQ0hZISEgVElUUw==
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

try to find these parts in Ikea: http://www.ikeahackers.net/2008/08/qual ... cheap.html

and the look on the face of the employees when you say "i want them for a headphone stand".....it was pretty embarrassing :D

but you won't believe that stuff i've fit in my car from ikea. GF squashed above them, butt sticking out of the window...pretty funny. i live pretty close to our and used to work close also...i had a colleague that was pregnant and she made me eat those hotdogs almost everyday....i can tell you the meatballs and hotdogs have become pretty bad from back when they first opened here....m like an ikea gourmet taster.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM