Nope, not leaving

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Snow1Wolf

Re: Nope, not leaving

Post by Snow1Wolf »

Well the biggest problem I have with not seeing her is that I only approach her with romantic intent and nothing else, and she knows that. She not only knows that, she has already decided she's going to go out with another guy, yet she didn't refuse any of my advances. Until she suddenly dropping the bomb on me.

So I completely broke it off with her. But I can't help thinking about her and worrying about her everyday. Hopefully one day she will come to me.

AND SURE RUNAWAY, that will be awesome, (but I actually can't drink, not only because of age, my body couldn't process alcohol very well, it is a gene thingy) we will hang out on game days! (wait but I don't have sports pass)

And I will try to get to West Campus Library to study, but I have full day of classes Tuesday and Thursday, I think the first thing I will do is go home and SLEEP after the class is over. XD
For CAFFEINE!!!!!
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Nope, not leaving

Post by RazY70 »

You did the right thing. That torch you're holding will eventually burn itself out. Also sounds like that West Campus Library may expedite the process.

phpBB [video]