GC APPAREL - SHIPPING GOOD TO GWYN - 28.08.2014

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Would you be interested in getting your own GC apparel?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:01 am

Jersey with my name on the back
14%
Jersey with no name
7%
Hoodie with my name on the back
18%
Hoodie with no name
21%
Cotton T-Shirt
29%
Fitted Cap
11%
Nothing for me
No votes
Maybe (provide comment)
No votes

Total votes: 28

undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

GC APPAREL - SHIPPING GOOD TO GWYN - 28.08.2014

Post by undrt0w »

So guy, I've been funemployed from January and I've been doing some thinking...not that much since I know its dangerous, but just enough!

My thoughts led me to decide that it's time I put my hobby to some use. I knew a factory that produces really high quality sports clothing and an experienced designer. I ended up partnering with both and this gave birth to Thrax eSports Apparel.

I took the liberty to post a short description about what the company is all about, and egoistically enough ask for your social support. Below, I give you a short description and I would be grateful if you could like, follow or share the links at the bottom.

Thrax comes out of the idea to promote eSports by helping teams create a professional look, get the right exposure and turn their name into a brand. The main focus of the company is creating high quality and fully customized apparel for eSports organizations. Thrax offers mainly short and long sleeve jerseys, hoodies, and jackets made of fast dry polyester. We can also offer cotton t-shirts, hoodies, as well as, accessories like bags and mousepads. The apparel comes with an already created, your own or a fully customized design. The fast dry polyester apparel is printed via sublimation for a long lasting product with an excellent quality.

Website is under construction but as modern marketing dictates below you can find the company's social presence:
https://twitter.com/Thrax_Apparel
https://www.facebook.com/ThraxEsports

If you have any questions, please PM me and I will be happy to share more info.

Thanks in advance for your help. I hope is not too much! Cheers! :wave:

GC READY PRODUCTS
http://1drv.ms/1uGh4Nd

2ND ORDER LIST
ZebraPeps - 3 x Jerseys, Name on Back
Evil_Jocey - 1 x Jersey, 1 x T-Shirt, Name on Back
King6moh - 1 x Jersey
CorranHorn -

1ST ORDER LIST:
FlaminWalrus: 1 x Jersey, 1 x Hoodie, Name on Back
InsanityRocks: 1 x Jersey, 1 x Hoodie, Name on Back
MrBlue: 1 x Jersey, 1 x T-Shirt
A Docile Sloth: 1 x T-Shirt, Name on Back
ZеbraPeps: 10 x T-Shirt, Name on Back
lord_aggo: 1 x Jersey, Name on Back
Fisherman: 1 x T-Shirt, Name on Back
.Sup: 1 x T-Shirt Name on Back
onlyonenacho: 1 x Jersey, 1 x Hoodie
undrt0w: 1 x Jersey, 1 x Hoodie, 1 x T-Shirt, Name on Back
Gwynzer: 1 x Jerseys (Name on Back), 1 x Hoodie, 1 x T-Shirt
Sao: 1 x Jersey, Name on Back
Jokerle: 1 x Jersey, 1 x T-Shirt, Name on Back
KoffeinFlummi: 1 x T-Shirt, Name on Back
Roka: 1 x T-Shirt, 1 x Jersey, 1 x Hoodie, Name on Back
Shrapnel: 1 x Jersey, Name on Back

SHIPPING:
Everything will be shipped to Gwynzer, who will then use the trusted British post to send to each individual person.
PRICE TO GWYNZER:
30 Euros
PRICE FROM GWYNZER:
TO AMERICA: 12.35 Euros / 10 Pounds / 16.80 Dollars
TO EUROPE: 6.20 Euros / 5 Pounds / 8.40 Dollars
TO UK: 3.70 Euros / 3 Pounds / 5 Dollars

Shipping cost to Gwynzer is divided by everyone participating in the order (except Fisherman and lord_aggo who are located in Bulgaria). This makes it 30/10 = 3 Euros per person. You add this to your individual shipping cost from Gwynzer. Shipping from him might be less. Everything that remains will go as a donation to GC from the person receiving the apparel.

For example, someone getting a product and living in Europe will pay 9.20 Euros for shipping. I hope that this is OK with you guys, but I think this is the optimal cost for delivering the products safe and sound.
Last edited by undrt0w on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:10 am, edited 27 times in total.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Thrax eSports Apparel

Post by undrt0w »

Hey guys, I talked with Mr. Blue yday and he was interested in purchasing a GC jersey from Thrax. He also thought that other people might be interested as well. Hence, I am writing to ask you what is your opinion about it.

Just to let you know, I won't be using this to make money out of GC. This is a place I love and it will be very satisfying if I could help increase its popularity or make you feel proud about it. This means I will be giving the clothing at cost. Now, this doesn't have to be only polyester jersey. I am working with a manufacturer that makes hats and by end of April, hopefully I will be able to offer fitted caps with mesh back as well. It can be also just regular cotton t-shirt with round or polo neck.

If you are interested I could get my designer to create a custom GC design or better yet, if anyone has GFX skills they can get involved too. We make a poll to decide which one is the best and I throw a little gift for the winner. If we use my designer, I will cover the cost for her work so no worries.

Now, there is a slight inconvenience with this. Shipping each jersey individually will be costly, especially to Brazil. For example, to USA using UPS will cost 53 dollars. Even, with the jersey at cost price this still makes it quite expensive. TNT and DPD gave me even higher prices. Using our local postal service is not an option since there is no guarantee you will ever receive your package. I have come up with a solution to this but it will require additional effort from you guys.

For America, I could send the jerseys to one guy from the States. He will then be able to send them to all the other people in that part of the world using for example USPS. They are cheap and safer. I received my Antlion ModMic here in Bulgaria in just a week.

For Europe, it will depend on the countries of the people interested. If we have a lot of people in the UK, I could send them all to one guy and as the above example, he would send them to everyone else using Royal Mail. The same would be for Germany and etc. In Europe though I could also send them individually as shipping costs are lower. To UK it would cost around 20-30 Euros, so with the jersey being cheap, it is doable. That is up to you of course.

The bad thing with this is that it requires an additional person that would be burden to receive the jerseys and distribute them to everyone else. Again, its up to you if you want to get involved. I am making a poll to see if people would be interested in getting jerseys and if we have a decent numbers, I will start looking for volunteers. :) Of course, if shipping costs are acceptable I could also ship them directly.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

For UK I could handle distribution there I suppose.

I hve to say, I've sent stuff using "Local" mail all over the world and I've never had any issues with stuff arriving. It's not been the fastest thing, but it makes it. It's worth giving it a shot with someone using a test package.

Is your website up yet? What's the addy?
Tea-Assault
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Tea-Assault »

Do you do T-shirts that are made for casual sundays?
the end is really fµcking nigh
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

Gwynzer wrote:I hve to say, I've sent stuff using "Local" mail all over the world and I've never had any issues with stuff arriving. It's not been the fastest thing, but it makes it.?
you live in different countries, you know? :angel:

edit: @Tea: you wear cloths on casual Sundays? These British people....
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
Tea-Assault
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Tea-Assault »

Last time I forgot to wear clothes
the end is really fµcking nigh
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Jokerle wrote:
Gwynzer wrote:I hve to say, I've sent stuff using "Local" mail all over the world and I've never had any issues with stuff arriving. It's not been the fastest thing, but it makes it.?
you live in different countries, you know? :angel:

edit: @Tea: you wear cloths on casual Sundays? These British people....
Joker is right. Trust me, the Bulgarian postal office is just as stupid as a guy who gets out of his hotel room naked! :D I mean, if anyone is up to it, we can try it. For Europe at least.

Site is till not up though. Gathering offers. www.thraxapparel.com
Thx for stepping up btw!! :thumbup:
Welcome Committee Member

InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

This is awesome Undrt0w! :thumbup:

I would love to volunteer to help with US distribution but I need to pass.

So, someone else needs to step! :D

However, I can be the US Regular Post guinea pig.
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

Count me in! We just need to find our Newman in America now. :lol:

Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Im not reading all of this but, I had this idea some time ago since a close friend of mine does cool T-shirts with stamps for a living.

I want the hoodie with my name HGX The one and only in the back, or just Hgx and my national flag on the arm. :thumbup:
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

This may be of interest RE the designs. From ages and ages ago when a similar idea was bounced around but it didn't get much traction. Has a couple of designs and design ideas in it.
http://global-conflict.org/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=18402
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

I like the tie dudes. If we have them on png or vector that would be good.

Just to let you know, I was referring to polyester jerseys. Nevertheless, we can do cotton t-shirts as well. The polyester hoodie is way better than the cotton though. I have a test batch coming next week and I will show you pictures.

I just realized that it would be nice if you at lease know the price of the clothing. Please, post here what you voted and I will PM you with the price and size chart. Since, this forum is open even to people with no registration, I wouldn't want to risk it and tell my cost in public.
Welcome Committee Member

Róka

Post by Róka »

I'm definitely in. Voted for jersey and hoodie with name. Also would like fitted cap but only 2 options. :thumbup:
ImageImage
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

Jersey or hoodie for me! Can't make up my mind. :lol:
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

I'd have to see pictures/pricing before I fully made up my mind, but could be interested in a number of things

like the hat for instance. I might be interested (although I would prefer something slightly adjustable), but if it's that flat brim garbage I want no parts of it.

so, I guess you can get a definite "maybe" out of me.
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died