Interested in a new phone?

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Interested in a new phone?

Post by haruky »

I have an invite code to purchase a OnePlus One phone. If you know about the phone and were looking for an invite, I've got one!

Feel free to comment on here to let me know if you'd like it. First come first serve! (It expires in 2 days)
Image[/url]
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Interested in a new phone?

Post by undrt0w »

Nice offer man!! You are the best!! :thumbup:

I won't take advantage of it...no more money and i got the iphone 6 couple of months ago.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

undrt0w wrote:Nice offer man!! You are the best!! :thumbup:

I won't take advantage of it...no more money and i got the iphone 6 couple of months ago.
The iPhone 6 looks great! How do you like it?

Also, the code is expiring soon.. unfortunately no one from GC claimed it. I'll go ahead and give it away elsewhere! If anyone is interested though, please PM in case I get anymore in the future.
Image[/url]
Róka

Post by Róka »

I would claim it but I just recently got the Galaxy S5 :? 1+1 looks really up to it but I can't really get a new phone now lol (also to anyone that is just passing over this thread and semi-interested, look into it, if I am correct the ~$300 price is solid [no contract or anything on top])
ImageImage
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

haruky wrote: The iPhone 6 looks great! How do you like it?

Also, the code is expiring soon.. unfortunately no one from GC claimed it. I'll go ahead and give it away elsewhere! If anyone is interested though, please PM in case I get anymore in the future.
Well, still trying to get used to the size...the lock button now is on the right side instead of the top. Having troubles doing everything with 1 hand ( which I always did with my previous iphones). Dropped it already a gazilion times. In overall its an iphone....it works, its easy to work with and does the job! I got it together with a friend who was an Android fan....says he likes the iphone more. But I guess its just a matter of usability.It depends on what you need and want in phones. I am used to the iOS and I like it....i find it much easier than the Android. My iphones have experienced less than a perfect care. I have dropped them in the toilet, under my car, on pebbles, on different floors. They just don't break (mine at least and fingers crossed they dont). I don't care that the camera or the cpu are worse. It is not a decisive factor for me that I can take pictures under water or something like that.

Hope it helps :D
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

Róka wrote:I would claim it but I just recently got the Galaxy S5 :?
Same situation. Had an iPhone 4 for the last 2 years. Decided I wanted an android. Had wanted a oneplus one but wasn't awesome enough to have an invite. So I settled and bought an S5, literally just last Thursday. If only I had waited a week... :'(
CptFAP

Post by CptFAP »

I dropped my phone down the toilet the other day.. I need a phone.. :p how much is it?
ShadowRado
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ShadowRado »

Im down if you still have it! PM so i get emailed.
ImageDoomKitten
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

ShadowRado wrote:Im down if you still have it! PM so i get emailed.
Heck yes. I was about to give it away on Reddit but held onto it. Check your PMs!

Also, where have you been...

@captfap, it's about $350 for the phone once you have an invite.
Image[/url]