GunnerBrooks reporting for Duty

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

GunnerBrooks

GunnerBrooks reporting for Duty

Post by GunnerBrooks »

Good day everyone

My name is Justin, and I am a little new to the BF3 comunity, and i stumbled on this page and wow I am impressed

I am a veteran in RL with operational experience, and seeing this page here you guys realy know what your doing

Can't wait to get in the fight!

GunnerBrooks
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Re: GunnerBrooks reporting for Duty

Post by .Sup »

Hey GunnerBrooks, nice to have a vet here! There are many others who are or were in the army so you should have a nice stay with us. Have you signed up for the campaign yet? If you have any question don't hesitate to ask here or send me a pm.
Enjoy your stay
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

.sup you realise we are under observation now. Arrrrrrg the suspense is killing me.

Welcome GunnerBrooks, hope we can deliver!
bitesizebeef

Post by bitesizebeef »

Welcome Justin, as sup said there are quite a few of us vets here. Last campaign my squad had a few vets in it and we took a corner house on karkand and held down the the left flank between A and B for like 10 minutes before a LAV dropped the building on top of us it reminded me of stan in a strange sense lol. If you need any tips or help with anything give me a holler you can find me on teamspeak often and I check the forums fairly often if you want to PM me.

PS. Sushi good thing we have good officers and outstanding NCO's to lead the battle this weekend I suspect it will be one of our best battles of late. Now that I got my good computer running I want to record the battle and make a montage of it.