Let's Learn More About Each Other!

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Let's learn more about each other.

Post by undrt0w »

So you live there ha? Its a nice city...especially one pretty good restaurant i like...where they serve you all the food on a tray..no plates! meat, salads, fries...everything on the plate. so tasty. And Drama is not that far away from the border...i might visit that net caffe one day...have a beer or two :)
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

und3rt0w wrote:So you live there ha? Its a nice city...especially one pretty good restaurant i like...where they serve you all the food on a tray..no plates! meat, salads, fries...everything on the plate. so tasty. And Drama is not that far away from the border...i might visit that net caffe one day...have a beer or two :)
Sure :D
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Should I move this to New Recruits? I'm thinking it may get more responses there.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

.Sup wrote:Should I move this to New Recruits? I'm thinking it may get more responses there.
+1 for the idea!
Image[/url]
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

haruky wrote:
.Sup wrote:Should I move this to New Recruits? I'm thinking it may get more responses there.
+1 for the idea!
+1 for sup comeback to everyday posting and idea
(he must have found those flipflops finally)
Loki-009

Post by Loki-009 »

Hey whats up GC community, long time no see. I used to play here back when I was in Highschool about 7 years ago. Now I am an old fart with a one year old son and a wife with another kid on the way. Things in my life have gotten a bit hectic I guess you could say and I am always on the go and sleep is a rare thing for me these days. I recently got Battlefield 4 on sale and of course the first thing I decide to do is search this community up again. I had a lot of fun times here and with my life being so crazy I could use some game time to relax and unwind. Nothing like blowing a building to a flaming pile to blow off some steam I say.
Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

Loki-009 wrote:Hey whats up GC community, long time no see. I used to play here back when I was in Highschool about 7 years ago. Now I am an old fart with a one year old son and a wife with another kid on the way. Things in my life have gotten a bit hectic I guess you could say and I am always on the go and sleep is a rare thing for me these days. I recently got Battlefield 4 on sale and of course the first thing I decide to do is search this community up again. I had a lot of fun times here and with my life being so crazy I could use some game time to relax and unwind. Nothing like blowing a building to a flaming pile to blow off some steam I say.
I was in high school 7 years ago... OMG! I was unaware I was considered old! I'm going to cry now. :-) Good timing to come back seeing as we are starting a new campaign here soon.
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

Loki-009 wrote:Hey whats up GC community, long time no see. I used to play here back when I was in Highschool about 7 years ago. Now I am an old fart with a one year old son and a wife with another kid on the way. Things in my life have gotten a bit hectic I guess you could say and I am always on the go and sleep is a rare thing for me these days. I recently got Battlefield 4 on sale and of course the first thing I decide to do is search this community up again. I had a lot of fun times here and with my life being so crazy I could use some game time to relax and unwind. Nothing like blowing a building to a flaming pile to blow off some steam I say.
looks like you stopped playing right after I started up, and we were never on the same team. Was wondering why I didn't remember the name from the olden days :P

welcome back, new campaign's gonna start up soon!
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
Loki-009

Post by Loki-009 »

Nice, First I get the game on sale right as a patch comes out that fixes my crashing issues now you guys are starting up a campaign right as I find this place again. It is fate I think. See you gents on the battlefield.
Zumbo Prime

Post by Zumbo Prime »

I'm Chris. I live in Canada where the winter apparently never ends. I prefer spending my days either outdoors hiking or sitting on my ass with scrubs accusing me of hacking. Really looking forward to getting some team-based play in. Pubstomping is fun but can get real old real fast.
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

Zumbo Prime wrote:I'm Chris. I live in Canada where the winter apparently never ends. I prefer spending my days either outdoors hiking or sitting on my ass with scrubs accusing me of hacking. Really looking forward to getting some team-based play in. Pubstomping is fun but can get real old real fast.
Hey, Chris! Welcome to GC! We have our fair share of Canadians here, all pretty nice people! Playing on pubs does indeed get old pretty fast, so I look forward to playing with you. :thumbup:
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Zumbo Prime wrote:I'm Chris. I live in Canada where the winter apparently never ends. I prefer spending my days either outdoors hiking or sitting on my ass with scrubs accusing me of hacking. Really looking forward to getting some team-based play in. Pubstomping is fun but can get real old real fast.
Nice to meet you Chris. Make sure to sign up for the draft, so you get picked for an army. Sorry if you have already :)

abc/index.php

Have fun in GC! Hit me up if you have questions!
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
Scraggarax

Post by Scraggarax »

I'm Marcus, I am Canadian living east of Toronto, I speak English and French, I've been playing Battlefield since 1942, and I've got all the BF games. I am finishing my first year of a BA in Criminology and Justice.
My hobbies tend to include, Gaming, Outdoor Adventuring, Camping, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Halo, Meeting people, Computers, Internet, Reddit, Ingress, Jailbreaking, and Project Management (I founded an outdoors club at my university). I may lag behind in some aspects, just because I tend to take life as it comes to me. I don't particularly like to worry about things unless it comes time to do so. I'm very easy going, and I understand that each and every one of us is fighting a different battle. And I believe that life is a constant learning process.

I'm still working on improving my PC's (specifically BF4) FPS, as my setup is slightly old. (intel Core2 Quad Q6700, GTX 660, ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo, 16GB RAM DDR2) Any assistance would be extremely helpful! Whether it be tweaking, or overclocking :)
Sarantini
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Sarantini »

Scraggarax wrote:I'm Marcus, I am Canadian living east of Toronto, I speak English and French, I've been playing Battlefield since 1942, and I've got all the BF games. I am finishing my first year of a BA in Criminology and Justice.
My hobbies tend to include, Gaming, Outdoor Adventuring, Camping, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Halo, Meeting people, Computers, Internet, Reddit, Ingress, Jailbreaking, and Project Management (I founded an outdoors club at my university). I may lag behind in some aspects, just because I tend to take life as it comes to me. I don't particularly like to worry about things unless it comes time to do so. I'm very easy going, and I understand that each and every one of us is fighting a different battle. And I believe that life is a constant learning process.

I'm still working on improving my PC's (specifically BF4) FPS, as my setup is slightly old. (intel Core2 Quad Q6700, GTX 660, ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo, 16GB RAM DDR2) Any assistance would be extremely helpful! Whether it be tweaking, or overclocking :)
Are you sure you have enough time to play with us? :lol:
Just kidding, welcome to GC!
Ch4rlesCastr

Post by Ch4rlesCastr »

Hey GC Crew, name's Charles and before you ask, yes Reddit brought me here :P I'm Canadian and no it isn't a coincidence that we're three in a row ;) I'm a senior that's overloaded with classes such as Calculus, Biology, Physics and French (I'm fully bilingual) and that's been accepted to my local university to the Human Kinetics program with a focus in biomechanics and at another local university in Video Game development. I'm personally leaning towards the HK program in order to become a personal trainer and work with a variety of people in improving their lifestyles and creating a healthier one. I love the gym, food and gaming! I didn't grow up with the typical classics but instead have spent my gaming career experiencing an immense variety of games. I went through a WoW phase but I was too young at the time to fully grasp it and moved on from that to games that didn't involve such a large time commitment. About 2 years ago I discovered DayZ/Arma and fell in love with milsim games. I lost interest in those games after a bit and I've been playing BF4 since release and I've been really enjoying it. When I saw the post about your community on the BF4 subreddit today I immediately thought that the mixture of the organized combat and BF4 together would be magical and so I'm here!

I'm eager to play with you guys! :D
"You're never at the wrong place at the wrong time. You're are always at the right place, at the right time because you made the decision to be there." - Hugo Girard