Let's Learn More About Each Other!

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

Liljedahls

Re: Let's learn more about each other.

Post by Liljedahls »

BushMaster wrote:Damn, that's impressive. How long did it take?
Thanks, it took me and my two friends a month on the road :)
Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Post by Calloutman »

Liljedahls wrote:
What part of Sweden did you cycle through?

I cycled for three weeks through Norway and that was bad enough, but on a longboard 8O , incredible.
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
BF4 || C1 TA || C2 TA || C3 TA || C4 Serviceman || C5 Duke
MotherFo™

Post by MotherFo™ »

motherfo wrote:I want to see Shrapnel, Sup, Canshield, BNLong. :)

Then I'll post my ugly mug.

Still waiting for 3 more...
Liljedahls

Post by Liljedahls »

calloutman wrote:I cycled for three weeks through Norway and that was bad enough, but on a longboard 8O , incredible.
From Sundsvall to Göteborg (Gothenburg)! Wow, Norway is so beatiful. Really wanna go there some day! Must have been amazing :)
Yob

Post by Yob »

Ook Ook! My name is Sean, old members know me as Yob or Yob Yeknom, General of the mighty Monkey army in BF2 Campaign 3. I lived in Pennsylvania north of Philadelphia when I was an active =GC= member. Now I live in Key West, Florida from September through April where I swim, snorkel, sail, kayak, lobster and spearfish. May through August I live in Jefferson City, Missouri where I am the Festival Coordinator for http://www.salutetoamerica.org, the 4th of July celebration in the state capital. I also help run Thursday Night Live http://www.facebook.com/thursdaynightlivejc in June and this year will be organizing a Yamaha event at Lake of the Ozarks as part of the AquaPalooza eventhttp://www.aquapalooza.com/Page.aspx/pa ... /Home.aspx. I have 2 kids ages 9 and 10 that live with their mom in PA. I have a fantastic girlfriend that is an incredible event planner.

My gaming has been pretty much non-existent for the last 4 years. Real life is hard :lol: ! I have been playing Minecraft and for the last 6 month I have been playing Pirates of the Burning Seas. My lappytop could just about handle that. I am looking forward to playing Mechwarrior Online when it's released next month.

Oh yeah, I also have a 100 ton Masters Licence (Boat Captain) with Sailing and Tow endorsements and own a boat in Key West. If you are ever on my Island, you better make yourself known!
If you don't ask, the answer is, "No."
My Campaign ribbons are around here somewhere!
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

Maybe we played at the same campaign Yob.
I played on GC at BFV and Bf2, with american clan.
and Im the one to blame for the israelis that joined these days.
and maybe more will come...

this was taken some years ago, don't recall when.
volunteered to carrie the radio beacon all day :-)
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

calloutman wrote:
Liljedahls wrote:
What part of Sweden did you cycle through?

I cycled for three weeks through Norway and that was bad enough, but on a longboard 8O , incredible.
Pfff! I did it in a week and a half while riding a unicycle and playing the accordion. :-P
Hi!
ChiPore

Post by ChiPore »

omg, lol, like - who would want to see some old fat faced, grey haired 50 yo that still games? That just yells nerd! well I did spend a week with family I am sure some photos were taken I MAY pass them along - and then you can feel free to kick me out (giggles). On a personal note I am a retired security chief that spent my better years developing the only uniformed armed guard company able to serve "inside" an alcohol serving business in the state of Florida. Working hand and hand with local and state law enforcement, we lowered the local crime rate by more than 25% in 2 years. I don't have any of the video of my firefights or altercations as Kodak hadn't gotten around to making the I phone or anything close for that matter! (lazy bastards) but I had a blast while it lasted. I do respect the hell out of you kids ..excuse me...."Men" that go and fight for my right to sit on my fat ass and play games though - Bitesize! and all you others in the allied armed forces! and for that I say ...Thank You! This is my 25th year in a relationship and I am still crazy happy about it! I hope to game on till my late 90's but well see..
but until I get a pic of me from this week...(spent a few mins here sry) O.K. found one my niece took.
here is a pic from my youth, what I looked like at your age and now so you can see what will happen to you all ... buhahahaha!

Yes, I invented and built that vehicle myself

happy happy , joy joy

and this is my "I really don't give a crap" haircut and shave!
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

That vehicle looks intriguing!

And the most recent photo of yourself is in your sig I assume? :D
ChiPore

Post by ChiPore »

.Sup wrote:That vehicle looks intriguing!

And the most recent photo of yourself is in your sig I assume? :D
oh snap!
:lol:
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Well, i think it's my turn. My name is ******* (for personal reasons I deleted my name) and im from Argentina, i think im the only one here :(, at least i have MrBlue whos from Brasil :P. I'm 20 yo, i came here because i have no friends to play with, and thanks to Daskro's videos. Im here since, idk first C3 battleday? So im one of the new guys, and well, i have nothing else to say.

Thanks to letting me play with you guys, it's always really funny even if we loose.
Last edited by Hgx on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

Hgx wrote:Well, i think it's my turn. My name is Bernardo (yeah...) and im from Argentina, i think im the only one here :(, at least i have MrBlue whos from Brasil :P. I'm 20 yo, i came here because i have no friends to play with, and thanks to Daskro's videos. Im here since, idk first C3 battleday? So im one of the new guys, and well, i have nothing else to say.

Thanks to letting me play with you guys, it's always really funny even if we loose.
SOUTH AMERICA POWER! :lol:

We're glad to have you, Hgx.
Dragon2796

Post by Dragon2796 »

Might as well do this while I am here :) . My name is Jonni, (you can pronounce it like you would Johnny or something like that :D ), and I´m from Finland, the country where Santa lives :D , and yes, it gets quite cold out here in the winter. I´m 16 years old and haven´t played with GC yet, hope to play on Saturday´s match. I joined GC because of daskro´s videos. it seemed interesting and I wanted to try it. I have just started what you would probably call high school, and due to that, I can´t play as much as I could in the summer :( . My hobbies include playing with my computer (obviously :roll: ),reading, especially fantasy, (Wheel of Time and A Song of Ice and Fire kick ass!!!) and listening to music. That is all for now, see you on the battlefield, Dragon2796
Mrhattu

Post by Mrhattu »

Hello people! I am a 22 year old man from Finland. My name is ossi, but you pronounce it like ozzy. I recently got married (last Saturday) so I can describe myself happily married :). My hobbies include gym, battlefield 3, dining in good restaurants and watching all sorts of TV shows (Dexter, Breaking Bad, Mentalist, Castle, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and the list goes on). I study Computer human Interaction but I am most likely going to change my major and try to be a teacher. I am real-life friends with Aitikoira. Many of my friends play battlefield, and I have tried to lure them in here, but so far they pretend they have better things to do.

I could upload my picture as soon as I get something decent to upload. For now you get an old picture of me when I got out of the army.
A small picture of me when I got out of the army
A small picture of me when I got out of the army
army.png (62.3 KiB) Viewed 7755 times
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

Mrhattu wrote:Hello people! I am a 22 year old man from Finland. My name is ossi, but you pronounce it like ozzy. I recently got married (last Saturday) so I can describe myself happily married :)
army.png
congrats ossi! k:Yahoo!:
this shades more light about the reason fro bock and gwyn attrection
to the nickname mrshattu...