Let's Learn More About Each Other!

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

.Sup
Executive
Executive

Re: Let's learn more about each other.

Post by .Sup »

I would love to be a teacher, sometimes I feel like one when I play Battlefield :lol:

Congratz on the marriage. Is it a standard practice to get married so early in Funland?
Mrhattu

Post by Mrhattu »

Is it a standard practice to get married so early in Funland?
no. I am just odd.
bitesizebeef

Post by bitesizebeef »

ChiPore wrote: but until I get a pic of me from this week...(spent a few mins here sry) O.K. found one my niece took.
here is a pic from my youth, what I looked like at your age and now so you can see what will happen to you all ... buhahahaha!

Yes, I invented and built that vehicle myself

happy happy , joy joy

and this is my "I really don't give a crap" haircut and shave!
none of the pictures are showing up for me
AlbinoKalle69

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

Congratz to the marriage MrHattu! Maybe you start getting a bit less aggressive and stop killing me that often...or you care more about your wife, especially on Saturday evening :wink:
Mrhattu

Post by Mrhattu »

Maybe you start getting a bit less aggressive and stop killing me that often
One can always dream. ;)
Bock
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Bock »

Hey guys,

Last Saturday, I missed most of the matches because I was getting married to Mr_Hattu. As is customary in my culture, I adopted his last name and changed my battlelog ID to MrsHattu.

Only kidding of course. This is Bock (which happens to be my surname and what most of my friends call me). And the name will be changing in a week or so when I can actually game again (I'm currently halfway moved into my new apartment. My gaming rig is back at my parents' house as I'll be pretty busy these couple weeks anyway). SirSlicey suggested the name SillyBuns. What do you guys think?

A little bit about me:
I grew up in northern Minnesota (USA), playing sports (football and basketball, later running and cycling), running around the woods, shooting deer and catching a few fish. I'm about to embark on my final semester in my undergraduate studies in Aerospace Engineering at the U of MN. I spent the summer in Atlanta as a co-op (like an intern, but you rotate semesters of work and study) at Delta Air Lines. I am fascinated by aviation. I really enjoy music. I played drums in my earlier days. I haven't really done much with that since high school, however. My musical tastes are very broad. My favorite bands are probably Guster and The Shins. But I also listen to a lot of Atmosphere (Minneapolis hip-hop act) and enjoy stuff ranging from the Dropkick Murphys to the Red Hot Chili Peppers to girly pop music. I also thoroughly enjoy the humor in bands like The Electric Six. I wish I could say I followed more sports more closely. But I do follow NFL football (sorry college fans, but I just don't care that much about outside the Big 10) and put way too much time into my fantasy football leagues.

My gaming history really begins with a lot of Madden and 007 Nightfire with my siblings in middle school/junior high. I picked gaming back up in college, primarily with COD on xbox 360. About a year and a half ago I learned about the superiority of the PC gaming master race and started to really enjoy BFBC2 and now BF3.
BF3C3: DARK - Inf - SFC || BF3C4: STAR - Inf - 1Lt || BF3C5: KART - Armor - Cpt
BF3C6: SCAR - HC - Col || BF4C1: USSR - Mech - Kpt || BF4C2: GOCI - Inf - Lt
BF4C3: TCF - Bronx - Sgt. Maj. || BF4C4: JANUS - Air - Pvt || BF4C5: TA
BF4C6: SAD - Armor - Cpt
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

congrats to you too.
i think you should stick to short nicknames.
(ock?)
Coloneluber

Post by Coloneluber »

Another Minnesotan? We're every where. :D I go UMN-TC and my roommate is going into his senior year for aerospace as well. You probably know him assuming you also go to the TC campus.
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

respect to anyone who served or currently serving in armed forces, especially bitesizebeef.

i've served 3 years as a soldier and commander of Help,Rescue and NBC warriors in the Israeli army.
here's a pic of me on my last line (the territory my company responsible for) before i was released.

-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

.Sup wrote:I would love to be a teacher, sometimes I feel like one when I play Battlefield :lol:

Congratz on the marriage. Is it a standard practice to get married so early in Funland?
hattu is going to be bad ass teacher. like that one:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBgqiCC2UMk[/youtube]
Mrhattu

Post by Mrhattu »

This is an accurate description of my teaching skills!
Snow1Wolf

Post by Snow1Wolf »

Hi........um....
Hi, maybe next time. I will say more.
So, um...this is my room.
http://youtu.be/R_q3a7u1yog
http://imgur.com/a/VbPwF
For CAFFEINE!!!!!
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Snow1Wolf wrote:Hi........um....
Hi, maybe next time. I will say more.
So, um...this is my room.
http://youtu.be/R_q3a7u1yog
http://imgur.com/a/VbPwF
Perhaps you should create a thread "Post your room or pics of you PC setup" thread. I think it would be more suited Snow
fawadforlan

Post by fawadforlan »

It looks like I'm going to stay here for a while, so it's time to introduce myself.

As most of you know my name is Fawad, and I'm 17 years old. I moved to Holland when I was about 4 years old. At school I'm studying ICT, two more years until I'm done. After this I want to do a biology study, because I'm really interested in biology.

I really enjoy playing video games, and especially Battlefield 3. The reason I joined Global Conflict was to have a better BF3 experience and to improve my english.

I also like sports (I'm training like 2 hours a day in martial arts or I'm working out) and I love to watch good movies. Sometimes I watch like 2-3 movies in a week :)

Oh and this is me:

I will also post a picture of my gaming setup soon, I'm sure you guys will like it :D (I game on a tv screen)
Last edited by fawadforlan on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Battlefield 3
Campaign 2 - Staff Sergeant
Campaign 3 - Captain
Campaign 4 - Private
TimmaDee

Post by TimmaDee »

I'm Tim, from the UK, down South where the farmers come from. I was recently 15.5 stone but decided being fat wasn't for me, I couldn't jump very high.

I've bounced between a few jobs, and have just landed one as a 24/7 Internet Support first line analyst, before this I was a Window and Door fabricator.

Here's a picture of when I was fat and now that I'm less fat. Excuse the face, I can lose weight but not ugly.