Hello: 4 years and I'm back :)

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

NaZzUk

Hello: 4 years and I'm back :)

Post by NaZzUk »

Wow! Finally I am back and even though I doubt anyone will really remember me from the old Battlefield 2 times and some great time on PR:BF2 ( Project Reality ) I now have the time to fully come back after almost 4 years of being away and some long studying. I used to be known as the little brother of ( Nelm ) which I remember used to play here all the time :wink: . As I logged back in, it shows me that I ( Last visit was: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:58 pm ) was suprised how fast the time has passed by, but I'm frilled to be back now and start fresh once again. As I can see things have really improved and changed so I'm a little lost at the moment but hope to quickly jump back in to it. Peace :D
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Hello: 4 years and I'm back :)

Post by Hitman47 »

Welcome back! :D
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
NaZzUk

Post by NaZzUk »

Hitman47 wrote:Welcome back! :D
Cheers mate :D

I now need some new friends on here haha do I wait till the next battle and prove my self worthy or what's up?
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

I'm a newbie here on GC but I look forward to playing with you!~
Image[/url]
NaZzUk

Post by NaZzUk »

haruky8 wrote:I'm a newbie here on GC but I look forward to playing with you!~
Ahhhh me and you both :wink: No worries though, lets keep it "Team Work" and have loads of fun doing so! :D
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Welcome back NaZ, enjoy the show!
AlbinoKalle69

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

Welcome back!
Btw what's up with Nelm? Haven't seen him since Bad Company 2...I hope he is doin well!?
NaZzUk

Post by NaZzUk »

Cheers lads :D

Hey man ermmm Big brother (Nelm) Is too busy with work and doesn't really have the time to get back in to this/gaming as much as he would love too but I'm sure me talking about this will make him itch terribly :lol: so will see, It's mainly to him really that I've decided to make a come back and with the new BF3 It's even more exciting to play as a team now :D
NaZzUk

Post by NaZzUk »

Guys I have a question!?

I have noticed that no one is really playing on any of the GC Servers, and I'm pretty much always free now days and would play every day for at least 2 hours a day easily, so how can I find any of the GC members playing some BF3 at their free time?. I'd like to get to know most of you, and get an idea how you guys play together also to try to fit in and become better player all around :D Do we need to become friends on origin for me to see where and on what servers most of you play on?

Thanks for any replies. Feel free to ask anything I'm quite open to any questions!
CorranHorn
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CorranHorn »

NaZzUk wrote:Guys I have a question!?

I have noticed that no one is really playing on any of the GC Servers, and I'm pretty much always free now days and would play every day for at least 2 hours a day easily, so how can I find any of the GC members playing some BF3 at their free time?. I'd like to get to know most of you, and get an idea how you guys play together also to try to fit in and become better player all around :D Do we need to become friends on origin for me to see where and on what servers most of you play on?

Thanks for any replies. Feel free to ask anything I'm quite open to any questions!
Welcome back NaZzUk!

I usually just open up teamspeak and see if there's anyone online. Chances are that there's someone playing( M4rvk).

Hope to see you around
NaZzUk

Post by NaZzUk »

CorranHorn wrote:
NaZzUk wrote:Guys I have a question!?

Welcome back NaZzUk!

I usually just open up teamspeak and see if there's anyone online. Chances are that there's someone playing( M4rvk).

Hope to see you around
Thanks man so I'm guessing just through the Team Speak most of the times :) See you around :wink: