Choosing Devision

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

wizekraker
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Choosing Devision

Post by wizekraker »

Okay..so Im still fairly new and I'm wondering how Division work..do I assigned or do I get to choose?
I would love play armor and infantry if possible?
Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Re: Choosing Devision

Post by Calloutman »

That's okay, you need to post this within your own army barracks, not the open forums. Your general/high command will assign you to a division.
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
BF4 || C1 TA || C2 TA || C3 TA || C4 Serviceman || C5 Duke
wizekraker
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by wizekraker »

Calloutman wrote:That's okay, you need to post this within your own army barracks, not the open forums. Your general/high command will assign you to a division.
So even though there are different signup lists in my barracks I dont need apply..to them in order to get assigned?

Please move this to the correct section sorry if made it a hassle

MOD can delete this thread
Last edited by wizekraker on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StarfisherEcho
Executive
Executive

Post by StarfisherEcho »

wizekraker, we can't move threads from this particular forum. Come post in the STAR Cafe and we'll take care of you :)
ImageImageImage
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

StarfisherEcho wrote:wizekraker, we can't move threads from this particular forum. Come post in the STAR Cafe and we'll take care of you :)
You know i almost attempted and i was face to face with you to knife you, they would pay me well.Next time i will do it ;)
Hands off, he is one of ours.At least i want to !Play! with him, not against him ;)

*EDIT* 3 times in a row face to face with you , it was actually 4 but then I got a headshot :)
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
StarfisherEcho
Executive
Executive

Post by StarfisherEcho »

I believe Gwynzer has the honor of the first knife kill, but I'm not sure if he actually got my tags as he died in the act.

As for the rest of you...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpE_STh3E8I[/youtube]
ImageImageImage
wizekraker
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by wizekraker »

BlooDRaptoR1 wrote:
StarfisherEcho wrote:wizekraker, we can't move threads from this particular forum. Come post in the STAR Cafe and we'll take care of you :)
You know i almost attempted and i was face to face with you to knife you, they would pay me well.Next time i will do it ;)
Hands off, he is one of ours.At least i want to !Play! with him, not against him ;)

*EDIT* 3 times in a row face to face with you , it was actually 4 but then I got a headshot :)
who me? if it why me?
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

wizekraker wrote:
BlooDRaptoR1 wrote:

who me? if it why me?
Im just teasing bro :)
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

StarfisherEcho wrote:I believe Gwynzer has the honor of the first knife kill, but I'm not sure if he actually got my tags as he died in the act.

As for the rest of you...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpE_STh3E8I[/youtube]

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED BRO!!
C4 -Image
C5 - Image