Engineer Quantum-CEM seeks approval

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

Quantum-CEM

Engineer Quantum-CEM seeks approval

Post by Quantum-CEM »

Good evening everyone,

I heard of your platoon through my brother (Etorphine-SDM) and Daskro's YouTube channel.

After seeing how the =GC= players act within a group, I was like "Damn, that's impressive. I wish I could play with some of them". Luckily, after mentioning GC to my brother and quick Google search, I was able to find a method to apply.

I'm currently in first year engineering in Vancouver, so I have not played a lot lately due to midterms.
But I'm a pretty good engineer in BF3 also :P

I'm not the best player in the world, however I love to play tactically and surgically within a small group. That is why my brother and I created PSYCHOtherapy Crew (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/pl ... 618216011/) so we could have an opportunity to play with some skilled players and have fun PTFOing on comms.

I love BF3 and I play it for the sheer enjoyment, hopefully I will be able to have fun with you guys in the future.

Sincerely,

Quantum-CEM

P.S. I read the responses to my brother applications and I saw how personal stats don't carry much weight, however I have linked my Battlelog page and PSYCHOtherapy Crew's page below. Just for those number crunches, I'm one of them I can't lie.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 382467062/
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/pl ... 618216011/
Bock
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Engineer Quantum-CEM seeks approval

Post by Bock »

Welcome to GC!
I'm sure you'll get put into the action quickly, most likely with your bro in Gladius...

Unless, of course, you want to take some shots at him, you could join Starfisher's noble mission to bring coffee to every wartorn corner of the globe :twisted:
BF3C3: DARK - Inf - SFC || BF3C4: STAR - Inf - 1Lt || BF3C5: KART - Armor - Cpt
BF3C6: SCAR - HC - Col || BF4C1: USSR - Mech - Kpt || BF4C2: GOCI - Inf - Lt
BF4C3: TCF - Bronx - Sgt. Maj. || BF4C4: JANUS - Air - Pvt || BF4C5: TA
BF4C6: SAD - Armor - Cpt
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Welcome to GC. Hope you can have some fun playing with us.

You are probably going to be assigned to one army (starfisher ugly coffe or awesome gladius mighty army :D)
Feel free to PM me or anyone if you need something and I hope to see you and your brother in the next battleday.

We play in battledays and tuesdays, and remember to check out our teamspeak channel so you can actually talk with somebody to get help and that kind of stuff.
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Welcome.
GC strives to work together as volunteer (most donating) brothers in arms and enjoy fighting people battle in and out that you hopefully know on a first name basis.
With the current influx of competition players its best to note and state GC is not a comp league. There are established venues for that and GC is open to participate in such, but we are not such. Our focus foremost is to have full server battledays and try to strive for balanced teams fighting for 0-1 battles.
We all love rounds were it comes down to the close fight. Our campaigns mixes all skill levels from cannon fodder to aces, to coordinate an experience that you will never achieve on a pub server. Welcome and make friends that will live a long time.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Ash2Dust wrote:Welcome.
GC strives to work together as volunteer (most donating) brothers in arms and enjoy fighting people battle in and out that you hopefully know on a first name basis.
With the current influx of competition players its best to note and state GC is not a comp league. There are established venues for that and GC is open to participate in such, but we are not such. Our focus foremost is to have full server battledays and try to strive for balanced teams fighting for 0-1 battles.
We all love rounds were it comes down to the close fight. Our campaigns mixes all skill levels from cannon fodder to aces, to coordinate an experience that you will never achieve on a pub server. Welcome and make friends that will live a long time.
This is what GC is all about!

I use the PP2000 during battledays and no one gives me crap for using "bad guns". We're all here to have fun and we're always glad to see new members join our ranks. Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Image[/url]
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Vancouver? Perfect! I need a guy from there to wake up Brummie and "force" him to play. That sleeping bear has been hibernating way too long.
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

Welcome to GC :)
haruky wrote:I use the PP2000 during battledays and no one gives me crap for using "bad guns".
Wow wow wow. I will not have you calling the PP2000 a "bad gun". The reason no-one gives you crap is because of how awesome it is.
Quantum-CEM

Post by Quantum-CEM »

You are probably going to be assigned to one army (starfisher ugly coffe or awesome gladius mighty army :D)
Feel free to PM me or anyone if you need something and I hope to see you and your brother in the next battleday.
I'm pretty new to the =GC= community, is there a rivalry btw. Starfish and Gladius? Aren't they both GC?
dan1mall
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by dan1mall »

Gladius and Starfishers glorious coffee initiative are the two armies facing each other in this campaign. Meaning there is some friendly rivalry between the two, as we shoot each other every tuesday and saturday ^^.
No hard feelings though, as with past campaigns we have played with the people who we are playing against now.
ICallIDTheft

Post by ICallIDTheft »

dan1mall wrote:Gladius and Starfishers glorious coffee initiative are the two armies facing each other in this campaign. Meaning there is some friendly rivalry between the two, as we shoot each other every tuesday and saturday ^^.
No hard feelings though, as with past campaigns we have played with the people who we are playing against now.
I miss you. <3
dan1mall
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by dan1mall »

ICallIDTheft wrote:
dan1mall wrote:Gladius and Starfishers glorious coffee initiative are the two armies facing each other in this campaign. Meaning there is some friendly rivalry between the two, as we shoot each other every tuesday and saturday ^^.
I miss you. <3
A single manly tear is shed every time I make LoA kill you <3