Another Hello!

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

Sao
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Another Hello!

Post by Sao »

Good day,

As some of the astute members here may of noticed my name is Sao, and I recently joined GC and GLD and had my GC cherry popped in last weekend’s battleday and had a bloody good time!

Also I came here after stalking/following a few friends from Symthic.com (I am one of the moderators there)

I hope to have a good time here, and I am already enjoying the TacCon and TacOps that you guys bring to this game.

I like to play support and engage dakkadakkadakka mode and trying not to perform gardening with my helo’s rotor blades.
BlooDRaptoR1

Re: Another Hello!

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

Sao wrote:Good day,

As some of the astute members here may of noticed my name is Sao, and I recently joined GC and GLD and had my GC cherry popped in last weekend’s battleday and had a bloody good time!

Also I came here after stalking/following a few friends from Symthic.com (I am one of the moderators there)

I hope to have a good time here, and I am already enjoying the TacCon and TacOps that you guys bring to this game.

I like to play support and engage dakkadakkadakka mode and trying not to perform gardening with my helo’s rotor blades.
Hey Sao! :) i would love to play with you in a squad! Welcome btw to Gladius! And your name reminds me of "SaoFang" from Pirates of Caribbean :D!
Have fun mate!
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
AdmiralGiggles

Post by AdmiralGiggles »

Good day sir.
FlaminWalrus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by FlaminWalrus »