HELLO

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

juli2santos

HELLO

Post by juli2santos »

hi people i´m chuck_ARG and i´m 16 i love play as medic and use m416a3 :D
KoffeinFlummi
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: HELLO

Post by KoffeinFlummi »

Welcome.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

Welcome to GC chuck!

If you have any questions do not hesitate to PM me or find me on TS.

Enjoy your stay! :D
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

More ARG ! :D
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fields »

Heyyy :wink:
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

i think you already had some taste of GC, i hope you liked it. keep shooting and keep having fun!!
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

SiL3nT_BoB wrote:i think you already had some taste of GC, i hope you liked it. keep shooting and keep having fun!!
I miss you dude. Howz your mum? Did you finish College? If not.....I'll kick your ass.

Winter :lol:
ImageImage
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

DUUUUDE!! You are baaack (or should i say m back :roll: )!! So niiice to hear from you! You remember how you used to help new ppl around here...m sorta doing this now and i was thinking the other day about you :) :) playing with ur grand-kids ha? how is life treating you? bikes? u're gonna play bf right?!

Yup yup, i finished everything!! well, i also signed up for a masters degree but kinda abandon that. mostly working these days and enjoying my new apartment (it took 4 years to get ready) :) my mum is fine...busy with my sis...she has her schedule filled up.

slightly off-topic...sry about that :oops:
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

SiL3nT_BoB wrote:DUUUUDE!! You are baaack (or should i say m back :roll: )!! So niiice to hear from you! You remember how you used to help new ppl around here...m sorta doing this now and i was thinking the other day about you :) :) playing with ur grand-kids ha? how is life treating you? bikes? u're gonna play bf right?!

Yup yup, i finished everything!! well, i also signed up for a masters degree but kinda abandon that. mostly working these days and enjoying my new apartment (it took 4 years to get ready) :) my mum is fine...busy with my sis...she has her schedule filled up.

slightly off-topic...sry about that :oops:
You arent off topic. This is a Hello thread. Glad to hear it my brother. I hear its hard to be working in Greece these days. Good for you! Glad to hear your mom is fine. A very good woman. I remember. Your dad still going to sea? I spent a lot of years going to sea. Served aboard the USS Ranger and USS Nimitz. Finally I wised up and went to flight engineer school. That way I only had to look at the ocean from 12,000 feet.....lol.

Ya.....I still ride. Same motorcycle. It has held up well over the years. The japanese can really build machines. Just bought an Acura RSX-S. Omg dude.......210 hp....6 speed manual....Bose stereo....leather.....alloy 17 inch wheels. It freaking flys.

Love ya my friend.

Winter :D

P.S. Ya....I signed up to play. Havn't heard anything back yet. Maybe they dont want me.....lol.
ImageImage