I'm also new here.

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

Nix

I'm also new here.

Post by Nix »

I think I pretty much know how everything here works, but I have a quick noob question.
When is the next draft taking place? Right now it says March 9th, which was a month ago...
Thanks,

Nick
MAAfield 4: MAA Rising, Second MAA, MAA Strike, MAA's Teeth, Final MAA, MAA Operations, Community MAA and Legacy MAA
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Re: I'm also new here.

Post by Ash2Dust »

Next draft takes place when theres an imbalance in the universe. You can join the battke at GC at any time by joining ABC and hanging out with either army members in the pub TS channels.
Nix

Post by Nix »

Oh, okay! Thank you!
MAAfield 4: MAA Rising, Second MAA, MAA Strike, MAA's Teeth, Final MAA, MAA Operations, Community MAA and Legacy MAA
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

hey Nick!

Draft happens only at the beginning of a campaign, since the draft already happened for this one, you can join in by just signing up in ABC and you'll be assigned to an army by the TAs.

Hope this answers your question, feel free to ask if you have any more questions and welcome! :D
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General