Can't sign up.

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

dan1mall
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Can't sign up.

Post by dan1mall »

Looks like you got assigned to the glorious legion of doom!
Welcome to our ranks soldier.
If you show up for battleday today (timer for when it starts on frontpage), I'll be sure to get you ingame as soon as possible.
Glad to have you!
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

I've changed some stuff since Styphon isn't around and hasn't updated the ABC Home page yet.

I replaced
ABC 2 LIVE!
Welcome to ABC 2. For those of you who were around in the days of BF2 and before you will be familiar with the general functioning of this site, although it has been completely rewritten sinse the days of BF2 and looks different, so take some time to look around. It’s not 100% completed yet so please be patient if you still see the odd page with "Under Construction" the only thing on it.

For those of you who are new to Global Conflict for BF3 welcome to Army Base Camp. This addon to the forums helps make the day to day running of Global Conflict that little bit easier. In simple terms it’s an army management site where you will be able to view your armies structure, see your rank and medals and also sign up for up and coming battle days.

A lot of new features will be rolled out in the lead up to the start of C3, and don’t be surprised if you find the odd bug or two (hey! there’s only so much testing we can do without all you guys). If you do find any problems, or have any comments or ideas for features / ways to improve the site then please send me a message and let me know.

For now make sure you have signed up for the up coming draft using the button below. Please fill in as much detail as possible to make it as easy as possible for your new Generals as they have a tough choice deciding who to draft.

---
Styphon
with

abc/index.php

and
Thank you for signing up for the draft. The draft is due to take place on <?php echo date('D dS M', $campaign->draft_date); ?>. The draft will be held live on TeamSpeak. You will be able to follow the draft as it happens here on ABC.
with
Thank you for signing up for the draft. You will be assigned to an army soon.
Hopefully this makes it clearer.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

Very nice work! :clap:
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General