Hey everyone!

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by Calloutman »

Frosty2200 wrote:
Hitman47 wrote:Hey Frosty! Always nice to have more project reality dudes in here! Loa basically said everything I wanted to say, maybe we'll get some arma 2 zargabad life games together until BF4 comes out! 8)
I forgot to mention this earlier but currently I'm in college and at in a dorm room so I don't have my desktop with me. I'm on my laptop which can run BF4 but it will implode if I even try downloading ArmA 2/3 lol. Next semester I plan on having my PC in the apartment I'll have moved into. I'm really looking forward to contributing to the community and trying my hand at streaming!
Sounds good! :)

Welcome to GC!!
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
BF4 || C1 TA || C2 TA || C3 TA || C4 Serviceman || C5 Duke
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

Welcome :wave:

We also play tons of other games during the week, so jump on teamspeak for games and/or small talk.
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

And don't forget, if you have any questions...do not hesitate to ask (although it seems you have gotten things right)

Enjoy!! k:
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
Frosteyy

Post by Frosteyy »

Another Frosty. Great. lelz
C5: LOD/Corporal
ShadowRado
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ShadowRado »

Welcome frosty and welcome to my life of never knowing if I'm the right shadow!
ImageDoomKitten
Frosty2200

Post by Frosty2200 »

Hey everyone, wanted to say that I'm currently going to be practicing my casting/streaming skills for the Battledays. If anyone wants to join in, I'll be on Teamspeak in the 'Casting Live Room' whenever I'm trying to improve. I'll also be streaming it so that people can watch and give me some feedback.

I would really love feedback on any and all aspects and a co-caster is something I always enjoy!

TL;DR: I'm practicing casting, let me know how I'm doing, cast with me if you would like.