Sup! How long to get placed into an army?

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

Plinpod

Sup! How long to get placed into an army?

Post by Plinpod »

Hey Everyone. I signed up last week and put myself into the draft but I haven't gotten put into an army yet. Is there someone I need to talk to? Hoping to get into the battle tomorrow.

Thanks
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Sup! How long to get placed into an army?

Post by Fields »

Hey there, the draft for our new campaign hasn't happened yet. It will still be a week before anybody gets placed in an army.
Plinpod

Post by Plinpod »

Oh ok gotcha. So anyway to participate in the battle tomorrow?
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

Yeah, we are currently between campaigns. I think at the moment the high command/officers are being picked so there is no BF4 battle tomorrow. The main player draft will open in the next couple of weeks and the first battle of the campaign will be in two or three weeks (I think). In the mean time, hop on teamspeak. I think there is a plan afoot to play Renegade X tomorrow (though I'm not sure) or there will probably be people on playing other games too.
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

Plinpod! U da man.

Hop to TS tomorrow. I'm sure there will be GC folks milling about that might want to go pubbing. Introduce yourself!

Right now we're in-between campaigns and we have some residual things floating about (like the countdown timer, draft being open). But don't let that put you off. This is a great community to be part of!
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

A Docile Sloth wrote:I think there is a plan afoot to play Renegade X tomorrow (though I'm not sure) or there will probably be people on playing other games too.
there isn't anything official planned for tomorrow as the master of RenX is off to strange and distant lands, but I'll probably be playing a bit here and there.

welcome plinpod!
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
Plinpod

Post by Plinpod »

Sweet thanks for the info guys. I'll hop on teamspeak and do some pubbin and Renegade X looks nice didn't even know about that.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

check out the official camp timeline here: viewtopic.php?f=263&t=23904
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General