This is for ps4 too right?

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

Nordex1

This is for ps4 too right?

Post by Nordex1 »

I didn't see anything that said this was pc players only but I just wanted to make sure. I'm a new recruit that hasn't been placed in an army yet.
Ghoul
8.Lord
8.Lord

Re: This is for ps4 too right?

Post by Ghoul »

Afraid not, this is for PC only. The in-game voice communications is too limited for the organized battles here at Global-Conflict. We use TeamSpeak so that the army generals and high command can communicate with every squad and issue orders.

BF3C3 • DARK • Sergeant
BF3C4 • Gladius • Sergeant
BF3C5 • Legion of Doom • General / Lord
^^^cause the only way I can get medals is to give them to myself^^^
BF3C6 • IMF • PFC
BF4C1 • Allies • Corporal
BF4C2 • 9th MEU • Sergeant First Class
BF4C3 • Lucky Number Seven • Chief Warrant Officer
BF4C4 • SAD • Private
BF4C5 • EVIL • 2nd Class Minion
BF4C6 •TCF • Made Man
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Sadly it's not, but we are glad you wanted to join us anyways.
I guess at least you can watch the livestream or casts of the games in our twitch channel
http://www.twitch.tv/globalconflict

Top of the screen:
Global Conflict - Battlefield 4 Tournament free-to-play based on teamplay and tactics. (PC only)

Ghoul wrote:Afraid not, this is for PC only. The in-game voice communications is too limited for the organized battles here at Global-Conflict. We use TeamSpeak so that the army generals and high command can communicate with every squad and issue orders.
I think PS4 has that? Not sure. (BF friends episode)
elchino7

Post by elchino7 »

Even if you want it, theres still no Private servers.

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing