Joining the Draft

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

Kicn23

Joining the Draft

Post by Kicn23 »

I recently joined the draft after signing up for the site. I read through the new members information posts and have a few questions left unanswered. How long will it take for me to be assigned a team? Are there only 2 teams per region or could i be assigned to any of the teams? Once I am on the team how do I get promoted from recruit to private? Thanks
Kilo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Joining the Draft

Post by Kilo »

Hey we are currently playing a GC vs 21CW Campaign so you will be joining the only team GC is fielding this season, which is GC itself. You should be assigned officially before the next battle so you can see/read the forums and such. I'm pretty sure you get promoted to Private just for showing up. Try and show up a little early to the battle on Saturday so you can get sorted out. If you can't, make sure you message an officer/officers on TS when you show up so they can get you in :)
Battlefield Tournament History
BF3C4: STAR Infantry Private 2Image
BF3C5: LOD Infantry Private
BF3C6: UNSC Infantry Private First Class
BF4C1: USSR Infantry Conscript
BF4C2: GoCI Infantry Private First Class
BF4C3: LN7 Infantry Private
BF4C4: JANUS Armor Private
BF4C5: KTSS SAS Captain
BF4C6: SAD Infantry CorporalImage
BF4C7: GC Infantry Captain
MyDogAteC4

Post by MyDogAteC4 »

First off welcome to Global Conflict! I'll try my best to answer some of your questions. Currently we are battling against another BF4 community (21stCenturyWarfare) so by default you've been assigned to a team (ours). If this weren't the case you would automatically be assigned to one of two armies by entering the draft. When you are finally assigned to an army you'll be given the rank of recruit. Being promoted is usually done by the General which at this point in time is (ViperXVll). I'm not sure what would merit a promotion in his eyes so you would most likely have to reach out to him directly. In my time here I've seen promotions handed out for good battle day attendance, volunteering, and performing special tasks such as squad leading. There are many ways to get promoted and these are just some that come to mind. Hopefully others chime in on this in case I left anything out. Once again welcome! and make sure to join us in battle this Saturday at SBT+10.
Kicn23

Post by Kicn23 »

I wont be able to play this Saturday, but I will be around most Saturdays after that. I cant wait to get playing! Thanks for all the help.
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

Feel free to hop onto teamspeak at anytime! There are normally people around all week playing BF4 or something else.