A new member saying hi, could use some help

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

killaer

A new member saying hi, could use some help

Post by killaer »

Well, a while ago I stumbled upon a few of these web sites talking about Battlefield 2 tournaments, a changing battlefield, etc. so I was a little bit interested about that. Well, I finally signed up, and here I am.
Playing BF2 I was always wanting a little bit more organized play instead of running around like an idiot and having absolutley no support from my squad whatsoever. Anyway, I stumbled upon this site, and I noticed that you guys also play Mod maps such as PoE and other custom maps, and that really got me interested (Since the population for those kinds of things are going down) I joined a clan, but I wasn't really playing with them alot, so I wanted to try this.

Anyway, I signed up for the GFB, and I'm sorta lost and confused on where I should go from here. I have teamspeak, and I want to get into the action, but where do I go from now? Can't wait to start playing with you guys, because this whole thing looks really fun. I read all the guides about setting up and signing up, but I'm still a little bit confused. Thanks in advance :)
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

We need to really get those guides fixed up, eh? I can't wait to see something a little easier to understand hop up onto the site for people to see (maybe it's own webpage instead of forum links?)

I love the tone of your post, very enthousiastic and ready for action! GFB will be lucky to get ya :) Since you already have Teamspeak set up, I'm not sure there's anything else left to do except hop onto TS and join us before the next battle time!

If you get on Teamspeak sometime around 7:30pm Eastern US Time tonight (Tuesday, June 19th) or for our next battle (12:30 Eastern US Time on next Saturday, the 23rd), I'm certain we'll have someone ready to help you get into your squad and onto the battlefield!

Welcome to GC, I hope you have a fantastic time here :)
Hi!
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

hi there and welcome. since u already signed for GFB all u need to do now is select a division. there is aiforce if u like flying, sas, which is more an infantry division and infernal legion which is a armor+ infantry division.

here is the downloads link http://global-conflict.org/wiki/index.p ... =Downloads

everything u will ever need for GC is at the downloads section.

have fun
killaer

Post by killaer »

Just had my first game, and I gotta say it was pretty fun. People were actually working together, so I'm liking this alot so far.
Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Post by Robawillis »

wait until saturday your in for a blast
MorpheusPT

Post by MorpheusPT »

First of all, welcome to GC.

After that, i've talked to you about it (you were in my squad), and you already have the custom maps and the PoE thingy, so you're pretty much on the right track! :D

Hop on the ABC, and sign up for the next battles. If you can't attend, pick the Cannot attend box. If you can attend, choose how many hours you can play, and check those boxes :D

Welcome to GFB, you're in for one hell of a ride! :)

Have fun! :)
Morph
Charger

Post by Charger »

killaer wrote:Just had my first game, and I gotta say it was pretty fun. People were actually working together, so I'm liking this alot so far.
Yeah, you didn't need any help when you were killing me, did ya? :lol:
Welcome to the community Killaer!!! Bring any friends or clanmates along. Everyone is welcome here.
killaer

Post by killaer »

Sorry I had to cut it a little bit short today, I had to leave in a hurry. Hoping to have some more time to play later...this weekend I will probably be free with summer vacation coming.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

Welcome! Don't worry about a thing, play when you can RL comes first! If you have any questions ask anybody from GC.
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Ramrod64

Post by Ramrod64 »

hi
Ramrod, out!

Cu on Battlefield of =Global-Conflict=
current Campaign:
Venom

hi

Post by Venom »

yoo ppl =)

i hope to kick same asses next time you play =P

www.FuSioNclan.com.sapo.pt
Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Post by Robawillis »

Hay welcome to GC and even better yet welcome to GFB, hope to see you on the battefield on saturday its gonna be a blast
MorpheusPT

Post by MorpheusPT »

Haha another portuguese, just like me! :D

a PM is on the way :D
Morph
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

welcome guys, have fun!!!
Venom

Post by Venom »

y hope you dont mind bue i just tell my m8s to join GC if any1 whant =)