Signature Test - Max. Size of 600x150 Pixels

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Rah66Comanche

Post by Rah66Comanche »

“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.” G. S. Patton
Rah66Comanche

test 1567846

Post by Rah66Comanche »

but now
“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.” G. S. Patton
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

rah, your sig code should look like this only

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://www.global-conflict.org/abc/cache/ribbon_c_3_p_411.png[/IMG]
to get this:

Perra

Post by Perra »

still not working :/
Campaign 3: [US]R.D.B Image
Campaign 4: S.C.U.M - B.A.G.S Image
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

Trying to get sig working.
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
Andi

Post by Andi »

test
@6-Obschtz.Andi|GT
@7-Obgfr.Andi|TB (Einsatzschild Gold, Panzerorden Bronze, Scharfschützenabzeichen, Nahkampfspange Silber)
8D|2|Pfc.Andi
BF2 C3: S2*Man Andi84 (Image BlackOps Service Ribbon, Main Battle Service Ribbon, Trouble Pack Award, Quacksalver Recognition, Bench Monkey, Nutcracker Award)
C4*Pfc Andi84 (ImageShortest Campaign Ever, Squad Unit Citation, Support Medal)
C5: XE*PFC Andi84 (ImageSilver Star, Infantry Assault Medal, Squad Unit Citation, Bronze Star)
C6: SD*CPR Andi84 (ImageCampaign Winner Medal, Battle Service Ribbon, BlackOps Service Ribbon, 3 Lifesaver Medals, 4 Squad Unit Citations, Infantry Assault Medal, Chuck Norris Action Ribbon)
C7: B9*PVT Andi84 (ImageCombat Action Medal)
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

2nd try

Image[/url]
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

3rd try
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

When I paste the link into the Sign Box it works as you can see below. But when I place it on the Profile it doesn't.. I tried what Winter Lion told another member but it doesn't seem to work for me. Can anyone help.

ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

Try another Image Hosting Service maybe? Imageshack gives a lot of problems a lot of times.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

test!
Hi!
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Yep, I'm really bored...

edit: Man that is the worst sig, I have ever made.
Redman

Post by Redman »

AngelOne wrote:When I paste the link into the Sign Box it works as you can see below. But when I place it on the Profile it doesn't.. I tried what Winter Lion told another member but it doesn't seem to work for me. Can anyone help.

Heck I fixed it for you once and it worked great then you played with it and broke it. 8O

I will fix it for you again if that is what you want but if I do don;t play with it! :wink:
ImageImageImage
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A VOTEABLE MEMBER
Camapign 4: Pirate Redman/NeutralImage
Campaign 3: Army General Redman/High CommandImage
Campaign 2 : Captain.Redman U.S./75th Ranger RegimentImage
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

angel wrote:When I paste the link into the Sign Box it works as you can see below. But when I place it on the Profile it doesn't.. I tried what Winter Lion told another member but it doesn't seem to work for me. Can anyone help.
Well, thanks for trying, the basic tools we provide here at GC are the most common and most used applications in the entire world. I always tell people to invest some time in getting comfortable with them, if yoou plan on being on the internet for more than just one campaign with us, youhave to.

Can't get around it if you want to get the most out of the net and your forum memberships. An hour on a saturday afternoon practicing the different little rules and seeing your work as you read it will have ya whistling and posting pics like it was nothing.

I will say this, the most common problem with sig bracketing is that the user doesn't realize he has a space between two characters when he cuts and pastes it in. One space at either end will nullify task, Just check for spaces and make sure you close the image or url by including the backwards stroke at the end.

BTW: Just cut and paste the line below into your profile sig box and save your efforts by hitting the save button. You are done!

Code: Select all

[img]http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6749/angel1gcsign4bu.jpg[/img]
This is exactly how the line should look in your sig box, just before you save it and go see the results. If you are wondering why you pic is not in graphical form here, then you on the right track in your sig lesson.

But that's for another day and the how-tos are also on the BBcode page tab to the right of your forum edit box.

If you want or need more of this kind of help, just pm me and we could spend an hour on teamspeak with the forum box and bbcode page. You'd be a confident forum pic poster all over the world that quick.

Winter :idea:

Angel,
you can see right here that your image links will work fine here at GC . I used your image link above in my own profile with no changes. I think its just a matter of being careful my friend. you will get it, np.
ImageImage
absturzgefahr

Post by absturzgefahr »

Last edited by absturzgefahr on Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.