Lost dc key

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

uberscooby

Lost dc key

Post by uberscooby »

Hi there guys some of you may know that I've been having some technical issues with playing bf2 recently and in an attempt to fix the problem I uninstalled bf2 and when I came to reinstall the game I couldn’t find my bf2 booklet with my cd code on it :(. I've spent the day looking for it but so far with no luck here’s hoping it will turn up soon or its no more bf2 for me.
Redman

Post by Redman »

First keep looking and if you find it then write it down somewhere safe. I did the same thing a few weeks ago and the only thing that saved me was that I found the "little black book" where I wrote it down. If I hadn't found it I still would be S.O.L.

The only other thing that might work and this is a very very very long shot is if you registered your game, contacting DICE for a new key. Unfortunately this is a very long shot since they have a habit of saying "go buy another game" :evil:
ImageImageImage
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A VOTEABLE MEMBER
Camapign 4: Pirate Redman/NeutralImage
Campaign 3: Army General Redman/High CommandImage
Campaign 2 : Captain.Redman U.S./75th Ranger RegimentImage
uberscooby

Post by uberscooby »

I've learnt that lesson now and have made a note of all my other cd keys I think one of my ferrets must have hidden the booklet away some where I havent given up on looking its just I cant think where else to look at the moment. LOL I just noticed that the post reads dc key silly me
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Knowing you do have ferrets I can picture the guy at EA when you tell him your story. "Yeah right your ferret, normaly we get the dog has eaten it." :D