Blue screen of Death

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Blue Screen of Deaht? Isnt that only in Win98??

If BF2 reboots while in game is prolly cuz of the PSU
maybe you have a good video card which when in need to work hard (as for BF2) it takes a lot of power and your PSU doesnt have enough to give...so ur computer reboots.

also try to shut down any programs running on the background.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
zeplin05

Post by zeplin05 »

temperature can ultimately be the problem with battlefield it gets my amd 4000+ a little hot, my mobo beeps ever 5 degrees C changes, so i hear it beeping while i am playing and its getting close to 60C now that its overclocked even more :-D its uber
C4Image
C3Image
C2Image
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Its not a Temperature problem, my CPU only reaches 45 when I'm playing BF2. And yes I do get bluescreens of death while playing BF2, just before my PC reboots it comes up Windows has encountered an internal error, something about writting memory to log before rebooting, then it gives a big long chart of numbers and stuff, then asks me if I want to reboot now. The latest thing thats happened was BF2 crashed, and when I went back into it, all my controls were erased, so when I jumped into a game, I couldn't move or select anything, and I had to shut down bf2 via ctrl alt delete. After I fixed that problem I played for a bit with no problems, so I'm not sure if I've fixed it or not.