Results from the Votables

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Philippx1991

Post by Philippx1991 »

Now everyone can use his favourite weapon!!!
And mine is still the AK :wink:
Nice thanks! :D
=GC=Campaign8:Image

=GC=Campaign3:Image =GC=Campaign4:no bling bling=GC=Campaign5:Image

=GC=Campaign6:Image=GC=Campaign7:Image
Interfusi0n

Re: Results from the Votables

Post by Interfusi0n »

Titi wrote:Gee :roll: I wonder what the ranks (aka unlocks) of those 13 people is... and of course you either get all your unlocks at 180,000 points or you can buy (BF2:SF retail $19.99US) half of your unlocks so you own them all at 50,000 point.

Next time you kill the rich guy that eats, sleeps and showers with his BF2 make sure to pick up his kit. It surely will be some nifty unlock you don't have.
Unlocks aren't that great. The only one that is really a huge difference is the G36E. Since people rarely play sniper in GC, being stuck with the piss-poor SVD and its Chinese equivalent isn't too bad.

If you have a friend that owns Special Forces, tell them your account name and password and have them play one ranked match with your account. You don't have to buy SF.

I could do it for you or anyone other GC member that wants to double their unlocks but doesn't have SF. All it takes is 2 minutes to log in, find any ranked server with players, join, and apply for commander so you don't get auto-kicked. Then you can just walk away or alt-tab until the round is over.

If I were a votable, I would have voted against using unlocks. I'll continue to restrict myself to the standard weapons when/if I'm able to play in GC again. That's just me though, I don't really mind if other people use unlocks. The G36E is a little overpowered, though.
Titi

Post by Titi »

Interfusi0n wrote:If you have a friend that owns Special Forces, tell them your account name and password and have them play one ranked match with your account. You don't have to buy SF.
Oh I love it! This is too great of a work-around!

I hope the ppl here at GC who do not have SF take note of this, and from last camp I know there are at least three ppl who had to sit out SF rounds, so they should be interested in this method to get the unlocks.

I could do it for you or anyone other GC member that wants to double their unlocks but doesn't have SF. All it takes is 2 minutes to log in, find any ranked server with players, join, and apply for commander so you don't get auto-kicked. Then you can just walk away or alt-tab until the round is over.
AH HA! I have seen you on pub servers more than I thought. You were just logged in with someone elses account! :P
Seriously I have come across AFK COs. I had guessed they were just trying to get CO hours for some badge or ribbon, but maybe they were getting double the unlocks ... man I love EA for promoting fun team play with their ribbons, badges and ranks system.
Interfusi0n

Post by Interfusi0n »

Titi wrote:AH HA! I have seen you on pub servers more than I thought. You were just logged in with someone elses account! :P
lol, doubtful
Seriously I have come across AFK COs. I had guessed they were just trying to get CO hours for some badge or ribbon, but maybe they were getting double the unlocks
Your first guess was probably the correct guess. You only need 1 round played in SF and then you get double unlocks forever and always. The AFK commanders are just going for awards.
man I love EA for promoting fun team play with their ribbons, badges and ranks system.
You're right, a lot of the ranks are stupid and you have to go out of your way doing useless things to get them. Do you have all of your ground defense badges? lol

But honestly, most people are too dumb to be effective commanders even if they were actually playing. I'd prefer an AFK commander to a commander that drops artillery on me constantly. :roll:
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

The votables forum should now be readable by all registered users.