Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fanne »

Ash2Dust wrote:
Fanne wrote:
Review C9 rules, discuss adjustments (if needed)
ähhm... wasn't that for the votables ? and maybe do /make it public so everyone knows new rules early, just in case :wink:
C9 rules and campaign were voter approved. The HC of both sides were reminded weekly from the start to discuss with their airforce that pilots/air equipment on pads were offlimits. After 6 (?) weeks it was publically announced since it had not improved. Even then pilots still flew to enemy carriers shooting jets and helos not yet lifted off. But if someone got kicked, bloody murder was screamed. Every kick reviewed showed it was a valid kick and there were at least 2 other pilots that werent caught. C10 TAs will need alot of help/support in resolving this.
Wasn't going deep into it, also I don't know whats going on at HQ or TA level :wink:
just wanted to keep voteables in use and get less work to TAs
TA's must be approached. They have to:
would have been best to put this with the first quote
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Its an issue that was unresolved last campaign with alot of unfun baggage and a huge time consumer. GC will need more TAs than last campaign and I'm betting this issue will be the #1 hot item on the plate for C10.
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

"and now a word from our sponsor"

Sorry to butt in the discussion but a lot of these decent points would be better addressed in the votables forum where you can become a member for the new low low price of 20 bucks.

"and now back to our programming".
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

so...officer draft today, but how about new ta's and such, are those discovered yet?
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

unclear the future it is ....
Ramrod64

Post by Ramrod64 »

Ash2Dust wrote:Its an issue that was unresolved last campaign with alot of unfun baggage and a huge time consumer. GC will need more TAs than last campaign and I'm betting this issue will be the #1 hot item on the plate for C10.
I can remember that I was asked to be TA and i were willing to do it BUT then they decided that 4 tas would be enough and I was out. We saw that there was lots of trouble last campaign and the tas had lot to do cause some of then havent that much time on battledays there had been only 2 of 4 tas or even less. Now you saw we need more and it looks like that there are not much volunteers anymore. Cause everyone knows that the TA job is a tough one and that you were blamed for nearly everything what is going on or you had been one factor of the troubles...

The officers draft is finished before the new TAs are announced. But the TAs Team should be build up before the drafting so they could also discuss and prepaire early.
Is it only my personal feeling but if you setup the TAs after the drafts (or after the group and or single draft) it might unbalanced the draft results in addition to that it also feels like that you throw the new Tas into the cold water if you announce them too late...

Good luck to the new TAs

Yeah Campaign X is coming soon!!!

Good luck all new/old Officers lead your troups to victory and honour - SPPPPAAAAARRRRTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ramrod, out!

Cu on Battlefield of =Global-Conflict=
current Campaign:
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

maybe the neutral group itself should just be ta's....
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
ramboon

Post by ramboon »

My suggestion: execs=TA
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

If you want the camp to be as well prepared as the previous one the TA should already be named couple weeks ago. At this point last camp we were already working hard and preparing the rules, testing maps and this actually took most of my TA time.
Ramboon has a point, only execs have the needed respect by players to become a respected TA and solve the possible (probable) issue quietly without too many complaints. But execs=TAs is not a permanent solution. They shouldnt be the only 1 with headaches all camps. Other people will need to be made TAs as well.
If you want my opinion who the TAs should be ask me unless you already came up with them. Sup out 8)
MorpheusPT

Post by MorpheusPT »

Group name: Tournament Administrators

Group description: Incharge of running the tournament side of things, ensuring everything runs smoothly.

Group membership: This is a closed group: no more users accepted

Group Moderator
Shrapnel 2008 Norfolk, VA
Group Members
AngelOne 486 Niederkrüchten, NRW, Germany
ph1l0r 2322 Switzerland on the border to Germany
Thur 3024 Indianapolis
Total_focus_haz 1205 Bejind the Bike Shed!! bring on the ladies
Morph
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Morph ur the man! You are like an automated reply system. Fast, accurate answers.
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

:moose:

Btw...nice Sig Supre...looks funny :lol:
[IMG]https:///images/210831/.jpg[/IMG]
C7:CPL C8:MAJ C9:SFC C10:COL C11:TA C13:SGT
MorpheusPT

Post by MorpheusPT »

SUPR3 wrote:Morph ur the man! You are like an automated reply system. Fast, accurate answers.
thx lol
Last edited by MorpheusPT on Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morph
PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

Looks like somebody needs sarcasm detector :p
cVetko

Post by cVetko »

when is the group draft gonna take place?
mama...