Post by DaRkAcE »

AngelOne wrote:Be hard it will be... Good as the last map it might not. :lol:

But the force is growing . . . :fighting78:
English please.
Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fanne »

I liked the first one most, just a shame that we have no left over from the wallpapers I had to grow up with in the early 70s ( ya know orange with red and brown, a bit green here and there, all set together as a repeating flower ornament... ahh A universe full of peace and flowers...)
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

DaRkAcE wrote:
AngelOne wrote:Be hard it will be... Good as the last map it might not. :lol:

But the force is growing . . . :fighting78:
English please.
Sorry DarkAce.. Joda was talking to me in my ear when I was posting. :lol:

English Trans:

"It will be hard. Might not be as good as the last map."

"The capabilities are growing"

Hope this helps.
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Fanne wrote:I liked the first one most, just a shame that we have no left over from the wallpapers I had to grow up with in the early 70s ( ya know orange with red and brown, a bit green here and there, all set together as a repeating flower ornament... ahh A universe full of peace and flowers...)
cVetko

Post by cVetko »

can someone help me ...i would rly like to see the army forums ... i said that a while ago bbut i still dont see them do i have to get all freaked out pissed off... or is somebody alreday working on it... or am i not allowed to see the army forums this camp?
mama...
DaRkAcE

Post by DaRkAcE »

cVetko wrote:can someone help me ...i would rly like to see the army forums ... i said that a while ago bbut i still dont see them do i have to get all freaked out pissed off... or is somebody alreday working on it... or am i not allowed to see the army forums this camp?
I don't see them either..I think they just aren't up yet.
ButchLion

Post by ButchLion »

I think Rob will add you all soon he's been upgrading so may take him a while.
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp
Stonie
Executive
Executive

Post by Stonie »

Due to not correctly setting up of the army in ABC.
Forum access has to granted on individual level.

This has bin notified to the Rebel General (since he is de moderator of your group)

We are all depending on his time, how soon we can see the forums.

I love the exitment you guys show.
Stonie
Executive
Executive

Post by Stonie »

UPDATE

All rebels are added to the forum group.
If I missed you, please sent me a pm.

G.I.GUSS and Geniusslo need to sent me a pm, because I didnot figure out their forumnames.

Have fun and behave.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

DaGrooved1 wrote:
Fanne wrote:I liked the first one most, just a shame that we have no left over from the wallpapers I had to grow up with in the early 70s ( ya know orange with red and brown, a bit green here and there, all set together as a repeating flower ornament... ahh A universe full of peace and flowers...)
funny pic

i loled. Dag has a good sense of humor.
ramboon

Post by ramboon »

Dag is from newfoundland, they are notoriuos for theyr humuor, n´est pas dag? :)
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Right, so here's another idea, instead of making a millions planets or grids or hexagons or whatever, I put 10 planets each divided into 5 pieces or "controlled" areas or whatever, such that you would say "The Imperials currently control 70% of the planet!" Here is my take on the idear:

And if you were making a frontpage image for it:

AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

As always Dag great map :) . I like the idea with the Planets having 5 internal Sectors (if you want to call it that). However....

As we will be working with 44 Territores this Campaign we need to either cut out 2 of the Planets or decide on making 6 Neutral Sectors.

What is your thoughts on Theatres? My thoughts are, we make each Planet a Theatre, as the 5% bonus is taken from the whole WCP's held.

In respect to the usual viewing of Territory name, and the Map name, how would you envisage showing them on the Big Map around each Planet? The little map of a Planet are great to show the result IF the battles played were on one Planet, but battles may take place on multiple Planets, how would you suggest we can shown this on the front page?

As always the people trying to come up with a map we can use the common factor is the links between the Planets... IMO we will have to accept that some are going to be attacked from more Planets than from others. This make the placing of Divs and especially the MB quite a challenge for the Generals. Would make for an interesting Campaign.

As you know, others members are also working on a suitable map, and t seems that the layout is very similar... but if we can resolve the indetification of Territories and Map names then I think we will be able to decide which map we go for.

Once again Dagrooved, brilliant and clear map... thanks for your support and efforts, and hope that you can come up with a quick solution to some of the questions I've mentioned above.

Look forward to seeing Dag Galaxy Map version 2 :wink:
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

I'm just firing idea's out there, if anyone wants to take the original psp files to edit it how they see fit just ask.
As we will be working with 44 Territores this Campaign we need to either cut out 2 of the Planets or decide on making 6 Neutral Sectors.
Well we can always add "smaller" planets made of fewer "sectors" to replace some of the larger ones. A small planet or asteroid or moon or whatever might only have 2-3 sectors. Maybe a small "space port" with only 1 sector even.
What is your thoughts on Theatres? My thoughts are, we make each Planet a Theatre, as the 5% bonus is taken from the whole WCP's held.
Ah, I'm really just the graphical guy this time around. I'll leave theatres etc up to you guys :)
In respect to the usual viewing of Territory name, and the Map name, how would you envisage showing them on the Big Map around each Planet? The little map of a Planet are great to show the result IF the battles played were on one Planet, but battles may take place on multiple Planets, how would you suggest we can shown this on the front page?
Well, we can easily put the planet names on the map I previously posted. In terms of what those territories were and what map they were represented by, I'd leave that for a less visually enhanced "draft" of the map, for use by the TA's and HC's etc. Obviously we could easily put even the sector names in if the planet was featured on the frontpage. And for multiple planet battles in regards to what to do with the frontpage image, I'd just go with whatever battle was the most exciting and put it up there. It's not as if people really pay that much attention to the frontpage for up-to-date battle statistics anyway.
Once again Dagrooved, brilliant and clear map... thanks for your support and efforts, and hope that you can come up with a quick solution to some of the questions I've mentioned above
Again, I'm just the graphics guy, if you'd like anything adjusted or anything, you can send me a PM or post it here, or if you'd like the source files I can send them to anyone who wants to go with it.
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

DaGrooved1 wrote:. . .Again, I'm just the graphics guy, if you'd like anything adjusted or anything, you can send me a PM or post it here, or if you'd like the source files I can send them to anyone who wants to go with it.
Yes please Dag, can you send me the source file. Better still can you place them on the server under the images/ta/C10 Folder.

Thanks.