C10 Schedule

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Since its getting very spacey looking, might think about putting "Battlefield 2" somewhere on there especially if its on the front page.
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

Good point Ash. Will have a look for something to put on both Front Page and on The map.
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

Ash2Dust wrote:Since its getting very spacey looking, might think about putting "Battlefield 2" somewhere on there especially if its on the front page.
Is this what you had in mind?

C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
Total_focus_haz

Post by Total_focus_haz »

Looks awesome Angel Great work
cVetko

Post by cVetko »

i thought u already have a map... but as i see u dont id suggest getting one from the game star wars empire at war and work on that... i thougth u already used that as u used material from the game for the first page banner...
mama...
Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Post by Robawillis »

noo i got no idea who created that one and i was thinking about useing the ST:EAW conquest map but i thought nah
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

cVetko wrote:i thought u already have a map... but as i see u dont id suggest getting one from the game star wars empire at war and work on that... i thougth u already used that as u used material from the game for the first page banner...
Quite right there cVetkco.. The Campaign Map and that shown on the front page are no-way related. Lots of ideas where thrown about but in the end the Campaign Map you see now is the one we will be using.

As for the front page, this is just an image to give a bit of colour to the Opening Page and the Campaign ahead. As you see it's going to be used for updates on how the battle progress.

What's more important is the way you guys perform during this Campaign. It's going to be very interesting and will rquire some careful planning and moves from the Generals with support from you guys. All else is just show... :wink:
ButchLion

Post by ButchLion »

I believe there is a new POE update if we are using that mod. Am I wrong?
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

There is a version 1.8 of POE. I am not 100% sure if this effects the maps... IMO it will not. I will be asking Fishy and Mastif to give some forms of clarification on this subject. Sorry I can not give you a 100% answer just yet. :cry:

Only another subject. I have updated the WiKi, it now shows the Maps selected by the Armies and the Tuesday Maps.
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

angel I do not believe updating to poe 1.8 will hurt anything. if you have already updated, the gcmod is using ported maps anyways, so it shouldn't make a difference.
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

matsif wrote:angel I do not believe updating to poe 1.8 will hurt anything. if you have already updated, the gcmod is using ported maps anyways, so it shouldn't make a difference.
Thanks for the info.

@ButchLion.. hope this answers your question.
ButchLion

Post by ButchLion »

I just downloaded PoE2 version 2.1 so theres a newer one out there.
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

Some of the new guys asked me for a download link of the maps from C10 on our Webside. There is only the Mappack of C9....would be very nice if someone can fix it with the maps of C10.

Thx :)
[IMG]https:///images/210831/.jpg[/IMG]
C7:CPL C8:MAJ C9:SFC C10:COL C11:TA C13:SGT
Ikill4aliving

Post by Ikill4aliving »

I think we're going to use the GC mod but Im not sure. (If we do there shouldnt have to be a map pack)
Total_focus_haz

Post by Total_focus_haz »

We are still awaiting some confirmation on a few items for this campaigns maps, once done all liks and info will be posted