MAP Downloads for C10

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

AngelOne
Senator
Senator

MAP Downloads for C10

Post by AngelOne »

Below is the link to the GC WiKi where members can download what is currently available. The vanilla maps from BF2 should already be available per say.

:arrow: <s>Campaign 10 Maps / Vanilla(Custom) and POE2 Modded

The POE2 Modded maps must be installed in sequential order ie Pack 1 first, then Pack 2. The Pack 2 Maps need to be placed into the same area/folder where the maps from Pack 1 have been stored.

Any questions on the Modded Maps, please contact Fishy, Matsif or Speed for assistance. These guys are the experts and Modders.</s>

I have been asked to remove the link above for technical reasons. There will be an updated link soon. So, please do not download any of the maps from the POE2 Modded links, both here and from the WiKi. For those of you who have already downloaded via the link above or the WiKi no problem. It just means that you may have to downloaded them again, as there might be small moddifications made to them.

Sorry for any inconvienece caused and will keep you informed on the progress.

Edited by Angel. 03 Jan 08
Last edited by AngelOne on Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

wouldn't call us "experts" as compared to people like the POE team, but yes these are the maps.

stay tuned though there will probably be a new release of the modded maps and the mod that runs them in one file instead of 2
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
Ikill4aliving

Post by Ikill4aliving »

if we have the newest version of POE2 (version 2.1), do we have to download 1.8 again?
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

I do not believe so but maybe you should try it. I have personally not downloaded it because I don't play much of any bf2 or mods of it anymore outside of GC...
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

matsif wrote:wouldn't call us "experts" as compared to people like the POE team, but yes these are the maps.

stay tuned though there will probably be a new release of the modded maps and the mod that runs them in one file instead of 2
Good to hear Matsif, and again thanks for the work previously done.
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
Fishyman8u

Post by Fishyman8u »

I just wanted to confirm again what Matsif said. I will be putting the two files together and posting them tomorrow as well as updating a couple of my maps that had minor bugs (Found by Ikill, thanks to him for spotting them). I may make a quick check of the maps and if I spot any problems a few more quick updates may occur as well. :roll: :wink:

Everyone needs to have the latest version of POE 2 installed as well as the maps don't work without POE 2 and we will need to be running the same version to avoid weird server-client version issues this saturday. Thx!

Fishyman8u
Fishyman8u

Post by Fishyman8u »

I wanted to update you on the mappack... I've been trying to get it uploaded all day today and I keep having to restart the upload due to internet hiccups (the upload time is 5 hrs...). I am going to try one more time and if I succeed I will post it early tomorrow morning. If not... I will break it up into pieces, upload it, and post it here tomorrow ASAP. Sorry for the wait...
Ramrod64

Post by Ramrod64 »

create a torrent file
Ramrod, out!

Cu on Battlefield of =Global-Conflict=
current Campaign:
Fishyman8u

Post by Fishyman8u »

The link to the DL:
http://dodownload.filefront.com/9380677 ... 93ed14b8ef
For those that haven't DLed yet the installer is now fixed.

Never mind I got it this time! This is the file everyone needs to DL to play the maps tomorrow. Sorry it took so long to get it up!

Fishyman8u
Last edited by Fishyman8u on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madcow
Executive
Executive

Post by madcow »

Hey Fishy, your installer appears to not make a folder for the mod.
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
Fishyman8u

Post by Fishyman8u »

Ah crap... I messed up the installer... The installer has the files you just need to create a folder called 'gcmod' and put them in it. Sorry I missed that when I made it. I will make it again and post the fixed one again in 5 hours. :( For those that don't want to wait just put the contents of the installer in a folder called 'gcmod'. Sorry about that.
ButchLion

Post by ButchLion »

Ikill4aliving wrote:if we have the newest version of POE2 (version 2.1), do we have to download 1.8 again?
Can we run the map in single play mode to test if it will run on 2.1.
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp
ButchLion

Post by ButchLion »

Fishyman8u wrote:Ah crap... I messed up the installer... The installer has the files you just need to create a folder called 'gcmod' and put them in it. Sorry I missed that when I made it. I will make it again and post the fixed one again in 5 hours. :( For those that don't want to wait just put the contents of the installer in a folder called 'gcmod'. Sorry about that.
when u say create a folder do u mean in bf2 folder under mods?
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp
Fishyman8u

Post by Fishyman8u »

Ok I put a fixed installer up for those that haven't DLed. @ Butch, when you are installing the file and it asks for the path to put the files add 'gcmod' to the end. (ie: bf2/mods/gcmod) Sorry for such a silly error, but the installer should work fine now for those that still need to DL it.

Also, I've already checked compatibility with the latest POE 2 patch and it worked just fine on my comp. I don't expect any problems on that front and everyone should have the latest POE 2 patch for tomorrow (unless the execs tell you not to because the server isn't updated... in which case I will have some problems tomorrow, lol.).
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

@ Fishyman8u and or Matsif (Our Modders)

After downloading I unpacked/installed them in to the are shown in the setup screen, which was: C:\Programme\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods

I did not move them anywhere else. I guess that's were most of the guys will have the maps located, in this area:

C:\Programme\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\gcmod\levels

In this level: C:\Programme\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\gcmod

Also, the following files are located in:

In respect to the version of PB. The version I have is:

Client Version v2.023 / A1392 - Server Version v1.610 / A1392 / C2.023

I have tried again tonight in various ways, but on trying to open the POE Modded Maps I still CTD shortly after they try an load up. I need your HELP asap.