Campaign 10 - The Last Shot

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Campaign 10 - The Last Shot

Post by AngelOne »

The final shot has now been fired in C10. After a continuous Struggle to field a suitable force against the overwhelming odds of the Imperial Troops the Rebels Forces have had to lay down their weapons once and for all. :cry: :cry:

We (the TA's) would like to thank not just the one Army but ALL the active members of BOTH Armies for turning up and playing and giving your Generals the much needed support. We all experienced various level of difficulties :roll: and came across instances that would have caused divorce amongst married people, but you guys stuck through these difficult situations and gave your best right to the end. :)

We hope that in Campaign 11 you will give the same support and commitment to your Generals as you did in this Campaign. From Haz and myself, we would like personally like to thank you all for your understanding and patients when things did not go as planned. We hope the technical issues we encountered in this campaign will be sorted before the start of the next campaign.

So, what’s next?

:arrow: Firstly, keep watching the Forums for information, as the fun does not stop because of the campaign end.

:arrow: Secondly, get your recruiting magnets out and bring in more of your friends or family into GC and make C11 a MEGGA event.

:arrow: Finally, give your support to the Developers and the newly selected TA’s. This may be in Map Testing or just turning up and making up numbers. Without YOU guys it just don’t work.

That’s about it for now. Looking forward to seeing you all again in C11.
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

Yes AngelOne...thank u and the other TA´s also, for ur work in C10. The TAs were always present on the battledays to let C10 running :D
[IMG]https:///images/210831/.jpg[/IMG]
C7:CPL C8:MAJ C9:SFC C10:COL C11:TA C13:SGT
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

thx TA's for always fighting on rebels side and keeping it even

and also, I personally want to thank all members of the empire that faught against your imperial brothers to keep the numbers fair. you guys deserve a medal just for that, among the multiple medals I would like to give to you for your work for us. thx again

this was probably my last campaign as an officer so I'll see you all again as a grunt or maybe a neutral.
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
DaRkAcE

Post by DaRkAcE »

I broke my hand, So for the last two battles. I wasn't able to play. Anyways, good luck guys as I am not playing in C11.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

thx to the TAs! And thanks to all who were active participants in this camp!
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Total_focus_haz

Post by Total_focus_haz »

Thx guys n girlie's

Have added some battles as i want to get pubbing as groups to see if we can spark in some new intrest to keep GC going, so please come lone to the fun n games as Saturday shown we can still have fun like no oterhs can!!
Last edited by Total_focus_haz on Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CountBelasarius
Executive
Executive

Post by CountBelasarius »

Thanks to the TA's, netruals, Rebels and Imperials for their work and decication to GC. :D
lC8l - GL*FSG
lC9l - WY*COL
lC10l - GE=EMP
lC11l - 11BCPT
lC12l - AH*BRG
lC13l - CU-SGT
BF3 C1 - [WH2]
BF3 C2 - [TA]
BF3 C3 - [TA]
BF3 C4 - [TA]
BF3 C5 - [TA]
BF3 C6 - [TA]
BF4:C1 [☭] Komandir
AlbinoKalle69

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

Yep, thanks for everything!
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

"Campaign 10 - The Last Shot"

Quite the ironic title for a post don't you think?

Anywho, much like my fellow komrads, a huge thanks to all those who made it possible. May the force be with you all.
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

DaGrooved1 wrote:"Campaign 10 - The Last Shot"

Quite the ironic title for a post don't you think?

Anywho, much like my fellow komrads, a huge thanks to all those who made it possible. May the force be with you all.
Who did make the last Kill? :wink:. Does he get a medal :lol:
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
Tsumetai_Ryujin

Post by Tsumetai_Ryujin »

i wuz thinking about the same thing... i just know that i wuz in tank with some1 on the machinegun, and we were chasing some1 in car... and either some1 on the machine gun killed him or i did... i would like that this guy who was in tank with me to step forward ^^... i know i had gray message like when u have kill assist or kill... but i think in my case it wuz kill assist...
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

The last enemy was Total focus Has, if i remember right, we were hunting him over the map, but i dont remember who killed him???
Here are the Screenshots, maybe somebody can remember it.

[IMG]https:///images/210831/.jpg[/IMG]
C7:CPL C8:MAJ C9:SFC C10:COL C11:TA C13:SGT
ButchLion

Post by ButchLion »

Well dang, I have to be gone for one weekend and you all end the battle gees, RL does have an effect on GC, was planning on makin the next battles, guess I will have to put up my laser and wait to dust it off again in campaign 11.
Yes Thanks to the TA's and Nuetral's we fought hard but its not often you can win when you are more than one peep down. But I had fun when I got to play, it was a great Campaign Topic Star Wars, wish we woulda had more participation as the awards woulda been forcomming. See ya in 11, wonder what the theme will be, maybe a battle in the BC's like Gladiators against Nero. Well gota get back to work. Adios as they say here in the ole southwest US.
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp
Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fanne »

only a few bullets that I could send into the enemy direction and it's already over :cry:
thx to all who put time and work into C10 or the testings before.
In C11 it'll be the same like always: if it's going bad with the girls I be there a lot as long as work let me have some fights... if I miss a lot battles, RL is nice or work is bad to me :P
Hope to see a lot names in C11