Populating the GC servers...

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

WoodenPlank

Re: Populating the GC servers...

Post by WoodenPlank »

matty85 wrote:i just did a windows update had to restart just come off of the server and its the same? let me try another server ....

edit:: other servers tried its just the GC one....
I checked both servers, and they are both configured to allow unlocks based on personal stats. Your stats show correctly in BattleLog. Very strange.
Hoo hoo, Robin, I invented black-hawk whoring!
Zaitsev Jr.

Post by Zaitsev Jr. »

matty85 wrote:i dont know if this has been said i started skimming the pages and didnt seeit. i was just on the EU server and having 0 unlocks isnt very player friendly..... i know if i joined a server and had to start over id leave and find another... i think that needs to be disabled?

o0Matty0o
It's related to the Origin Update going on ...
Give it some time, i had the sane issue yesterday ...

It is not related to GC servers, this is just the way clouds take time to sync.
I am only responsible for what i write,
not what you understand.
C9:ImageC10:ImageC13:Image
matty85

Post by matty85 »

was all working fine when i was in the campaign so must have sorted itself out. :D
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

matty85 wrote:was all working fine when i was in the campaign so must have sorted itself out. :D
During battle days, we are set for unranked (required to be able to password the server) and allow ALL unlocks, regardless of personal stats.
Zaitsev Jr.

Post by Zaitsev Jr. »

Currently, i am seeing the EU server set to Squad Deathmatch, 64 slots, but it appears to be varying from day to day ...
not what you understand.
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Zaitsev Jr. wrote:Currently, i am seeing the EU server set to Squad Deathmatch, 64 slots, but it appears to be varying from day to day ...
Arg, those shouldnt be in there. They were suppose to be CQ. Thanks for catching that.
Total_focus_haz

Post by Total_focus_haz »

Can I have admin access to warn/kick/ban players on the server I have been trying to seed / play on the server to beef interest but when pubbies take the piss it is crap not being able to do anything about it apart from email or pm anyone and takes too long by that time players leave and never return!!

Thanks

Haz
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

For seeding purposes we could arrange something but you will have to be an example to others.
Total_focus_haz

Aren't I good boy??

We had some good number on eu tonight and had pubbies commending it as a good game and such so looking well.. The ks to shrapnel, hitman, bleisift and few others whom I forgot sorry but it all helps even for short periods :)
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Its a good time to implement a new direction as the current thought of CQ64 is not productive. Let us know where you want to take this.
Zaitsev Jr.

Post by Zaitsev Jr. »

How about we change the settings every few days ? :D
http://www.esportsgameservers.com/makin ... pular.html
not what you understand.
Total_focus_haz

Think if we try running 16 player maps infantry only on karkand, sharqui, the tunnel map maybe and see if people enjoy them in the map cycle?

What do you think?
Zaitsev Jr.

Post by Zaitsev Jr. »

So far, i am thinking that, no matter what "Theme" you have in mind, not having an admin at hand when needed blows ...

Trying to get a lock down for movie projects or training, kicking a piss-ant for main base laming or other public oriented disturbance is difficult to impossible.

Sure, a lot of pubbies show up by themselves now, to try out vehicles or just cap a flag, familiarizing themselves with equipment they don't have access too on a full server ... BF3 does not allow practice as single player as of now, so let them ... but we also need someone to make sure, they don't get raped the crap out of them the minute some "super hero" who can't make it on full battle servers, decides to join and exploit the situation.
not what you understand.
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

Zaitsev Jr. wrote:So far, i am thinking that, no matter what "Theme" you have in mind, not having an admin at hand when needed blows ...

Trying to get a lock down for movie projects or training, kicking a piss-ant for main base laming or other public oriented disturbance is difficult to impossible.

Sure, a lot of pubbies show up by themselves now, to try out vehicles or just cap a flag, familiarizing themselves with equipment they don't have access too on a full server ... BF3 does not allow practice as single player as of now, so let them ... but we also need someone to make sure, they don't get raped the crap out of them the minute some "super hero" who can't make it on full battle servers, decides to join and exploit the situation.

When it comes to training sessions, etc., not all admins have the ability to change between ranked/unranked, restart the server, etc.