How would you like to be a War Correspodent?

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: How would you like to be a War Correspodent?

Post by Hitman47 »

So, how is this moving along? Havn't seen any updates yet.
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Henidhor
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Henidhor »

nevermind...
Last edited by Henidhor on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BF3:
C2: [K22S] Kinetic Influence - Senior Operative
C3: [PI3d] PRIDe - Lieutenant
C4: [G1S] Gladius - Sergeant
C5: [KYT] Kitten Adventure Rainbow Time - Private 1st Class
C6: [SIP] International Monetary Fund - Private
BF4
C1: [AD] Allied Forces - Private
FlashofSilver

Post by FlashofSilver »

Last I heard Chxrles was busy whipping up a website, but he's been on it for several weeks now. I haven't had a chance to catch up with what's happening yet.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

Ok, so Charles is busy, there are many of you here who want to do the job, and I know that you have a special icon next to your name in TS and a special channel for yourselves but zero work done yet, except for that first story. Nobody is angry on you guys jsut to make that clear. None of you is in trouble or anything. But you can't keep all that if you won't do crap. Imma go ahead and say you've all got until 21.04.2012. to write up a story and send it to Sup to publish on the front page and who doesn't do that, we'll assume he's lost interest and remove his special icons in TS and whatnot (that includes Charles). Stories don't have to be 300 words big, they can be 5 sentences and a picutre, but we can't have our frontpage un-updated like this.

Happy writing! 8)
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

Since nobody sent anything to Sup yet and the deadline has passed we are now looking for war correspondents. Anyone wanting to pick up this project again is welcome, only requirement is lots of free time and writing a short story about what's going on with the campaign to keep everybody updated and send it to Sup. :)
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

if you don't have anything to say about the 2nd round of tehran yesterday, then you weren't there or have no soul. one of the best rounds in GC history.
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
FlashofSilver

Post by FlashofSilver »

Actually, we do have quite a lot of stuff in the War Correspondent's forum. We never got anything out because we wanted to set up a little corner of the website for ourselves, and I guess that ended up never getting done.

I believe we have two articles and two pieces of other writing that is ready for publication at this moment.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

matsif wrote:if you don't have anything to say about the 2nd round of tehran yesterday, then you weren't there or have no soul. one of the best rounds in GC history.
That wretched second round. Curse that BMP who took one of our flags at the end.

Although I gotta admit, the entire match of Sharqi was very intense as well.
Image[/url]
Zimmin

Post by Zimmin »

I have been trying to keep everyone up to date with my videos, but that is about all I have really contributed.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

that's cool, keep up the good work Zimmin! Vids count too! :)