Post by Chefcook »

WHAT?

my 160 FRIENDS.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
LyreXeryL

Re: Official Sep. 4 patch notes

Post by LyreXeryL »

They should stop trying to cram Origin down our throats. It's never going to be Steam and they're just wasting time and resources. :x
AlbinoKalle69

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

A Docile Sloth wrote:They missed the part where they said they were going to delete your battlelog friends list.
Apparently they're working on it. Don't you have trust in EA? They'll fix it! :roll:

sooner or later
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

A Docile Sloth wrote:They missed the part where they said they were going to delete your battlelog friends list.
Woah woah, what!? Should I not download the patch..? I don't want to have to deal with adding everyone again..
Image[/url]
AlbinoKalle69

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

Ok, I just hate it that the gunner can no longer use flares!

:oops:
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

haruky wrote: Woah woah, what!? Should I not download the patch..? I don't want to have to deal with adding everyone again..
AlbinoKalle69 wrote:Apparently they're working on it. Don't you have trust in EA? They'll fix it! :roll:sooner or later
Mine has come back, so maybe they have fixed it. But apparently there are issues with the Battle log list limit being bigger than the Origin one, so they randomly remove some. IDK. EA/DICE and bodged it again.
Chefcook

Post by Chefcook »

IT TOOK ME SO LOOOONG!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Pft, don't know what you're all bitching about. Only took about 10 minutes.
AlbinoKalle69

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

styphon wrote:Pft, don't know what you're all bitching about. Only took about 10 minutes.
Same here :P

But it might take longer to adapt to the fixes...
TCZapper
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by TCZapper »

Yep, from what I've seen, canister is basically an alternate for tank shells now, you can swap instantly but both reload if you fire either.

Guided shells don't need to be reloaded after firing a tank shell, but firing them does require a reload of the main tank shell. Why the hell would anyone run guided now? I'm not gonna force a reload of my primary on the off chance someone doesn't smoke.
StarfisherEcho
Executive
Executive

Post by StarfisherEcho »

Situational anti-air maybe?

It seems like they want to make the coax MGs more attractive by nerfing the crap out of the standard options.
ImageImageImage
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

TCZapper wrote: Guided shells don't need to be reloaded after firing a tank shell, but firing them does require a reload of the main tank shell. Why the hell would anyone run guided now? I'm not gonna force a reload of my primary on the off chance someone doesn't smoke.
god awful. the only benefit of bringing guided to a ground fight (IMO) was because of the guided shell followed up by a main shell immediately after the guided. without that combo there is really no reason.

might as well call it battlefield 3: infantry combat the way they keep nerfing vehicles. I can't wait for armored kill to come out and all these people cry "WAAAHHHHH the MRLS can hit the ground nerf it to oblivion WAAAHHHHHHH"
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
TCZapper
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by TCZapper »

StarfisherEcho wrote:Situational anti-air maybe?
I'll just run a javelin, as the only situation where javelin doesn't work is when it's unsafe to get out, and that was primarily for tank vs tank fights which will never use guided now anyway.

At least canister may still have a place in the battlefield, but I echo my earlier point that a tank shell + HMG will be more effective than just canister shells in infantry fights.
Juffalo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Juffalo »

RazY70 wrote:Well, personally I like most of the changes. I just hope they won't introduce new major bugs or break things that currently work fine.
Given their track record this is very optimistic
Róka

Post by Róka »

Many reports on Attack Chopper being way too easy to get rid of now. C'mon, DICE has got to be kidding me.
Doesn't make sense, they took away flares, now all we have is Zoom or Thermal Optics. Thermal is pretty handy, but I was flying the jet and noticed that any experienced pilot can mow down a chopper in a matter of 2-3seconds, but half the time I saw 3 missiles going at it already.
Also, Jets have gunner loadouts now? If you edit the chopper gunner loadout and then check your jet loadout, the gunner loadout glitches over to that menu. I remember this being an old glitch and they fixed it... Now it's back again..
No squad leaders are shown, either, and Air Radar is glitched into Normal, Square Radar.
ImageImage