Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Re: The totally Unofficial C4 General Name-Hat Thread

Post by Robawillis »

Ishimel wrote:Ill just put this here instead of making a new thread

Something i was thinking of with the next campaign. Since we kinda had a back story to our last two campaigns of warring PMC's. Since we had PMC's fighting over the middle east in C2 and PMC's fighting on a world stage in C3 what if C4 was one side being the remnants of DARK reorganized into a global empire with a rebel force fighting against it.

The Galactic Empire vs. The Rebel Alliance sort of thing going on and naming the armies as such.
Already done it C10 BF2 it was me vs Duke, The rebel alliance lost :(
CountBelasarius
Executive
Executive

Post by CountBelasarius »

Robawillis wrote:

Something i was thinking of with the next campaign. Since we kinda had a back story to our last two campaigns of warring PMC's. Since we had PMC's fighting over the middle east in C2 and PMC's fighting on a world stage in C3 what if C4 was one side being the remnants of DARK reorganized into a global empire with a rebel force fighting against it.

The Galactic Empire vs. The Rebel Alliance sort of thing going on and naming the armies as such.
For the Empire!
lC8l - GL*FSG
lC9l - WY*COL
lC10l - GE=EMP
lC11l - 11BCPT
lC12l - AH*BRG
lC13l - CU-SGT
BF3 C1 - [WH2]
BF3 C2 - [TA]
BF3 C3 - [TA]
BF3 C4 - [TA]
BF3 C5 - [TA]
BF3 C6 - [TA]
BF4:C1 [☭] Komandir
Hashey

Post by Hashey »

CountBelasarius wrote:
Robawillis wrote:

For the Empire!

I like how the top rated comment is: 'The official national anthem of the Vatican.' xD
thallus

Post by thallus »

Who ever it is I just want the 2 generals to be committed and be active and attend all the Black Ops, and Saturday battles.