Battlefield 2 Nights v0.9

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

gribble

Battlefield 2 Nights v0.9

Post by gribble »

Battlefield 2 Nights wrote: Battlefield 2 Nights is a mini-mod in which default Battlefield 2 levels are converted to night. It is basically my own personal introduction to the Battlefield 2 mod structure. You will probably notice that the mini-mod itself requires a little more work. I understand this. Currently my main goal is to ensure the stability of the mini-mod during gameplay. In particularly multiplayer.

As a veteran modder (going on 8 years now), I have learned over the years the value of user input. I encourage you all to register at my forums and provide feedback and ideas for this mod. Future enhancements include flashlights, illuminated runways and landing pads, night vision goggles, and much more.

Enjoy,
Greg "EsP_187" Stringer
http://bf2nights.stringerstudios.com/
Mat-Moo
Executive
Executive

Post by Mat-Moo »

Could be fun for spec-ops battles.
## # /\/\at-/\/\oo # ## (AKA Mat-d-Rat)
My software
Free reminders by email
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

Screenshots look very good. To bad EA already announced a spec ops addon with all the features he plans to implement. I think it will be very frustrating competing with them.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
gribble

Post by gribble »

if you need a server to test it and did not found one -> 72.36.152.26:16567 ... fresh from their homepage :)
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

seems not to work. A lot of servers got listed and switched back to normal already.

This one is currently up: www.podesports.de#2 | 81.169.166.115:16567

It's awesome. I'd rather play the Nations Cup with this Mod than the custom maps :-P
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

Me again,

just set up a server running the bf2nights mini mod. Hope we some more guys installing so we can get a (fun)match going there.

Idle Campgrounds BF2 Nights Public | 85.10.200.170:16577

Check out the bf2 nights website http://bf2nights.stringerstudios.com and download the client.

After install please go to mods/bf2nights and edit the BF2Nights_Client.bat change the cd ../../ line to cd ..\..\

Thats it. Use the shortcut on your desktop to start Bf2Nights and join a server with connect to ip. Launching bf2 from All Seeing Eye or similar to join a bf2nights server _won't_ work. You have been warned ;-)
Stonie
Executive
Executive

Post by Stonie »

Got it..............
Server is always empty............

More euro guys heve the mod??
spesknight

Post by spesknight »

I've got it, will try soon..