Post by Jokerle »

round flag were just neutral flags
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: [bf4] minimap in battlelog

Post by undrt0w »

i didn't see anywhere having the minimap on a second monitor though, only on a tablet.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
cairdazar
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by cairdazar »

undrt0w wrote:i didn't see anywhere having the minimap on a second monitor though, only on a tablet.
Its is all in battlelog and is 100% browser based, and the devs confirmed that it works on PC with second monitor .
axeman22222 wrote: Im wondering now if because its unsecured that if an app could be made to watch everyone on a server so i could see enemies as well while i play (like always being able to see an enemy on the minimap kinda thing)
Is sounds like this is just on the client side, the battlelog plugin talks directly with your local game client.
So it only works if the browser is on the same LAN as the PC running the game.
Unless you are flatmates or on the same internet cafe it is unlikely that you can get the info from some one else.
BlackIce wrote:
axeman22222 wrote: But for the new map that they showed I cant tell but it looks like its all indoors :?
OH GOD METRO!!! 8O *shoots face*
They have said that metro is the most popular map in bf3, off course they are going to have at least one metro like map in bf4.
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

hey cairdazar, what happened to your attendance tracker?
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
KaptenKarp

Post by KaptenKarp »

solmartig wrote:
Hgx wrote: I live in Argentina, walking on the street or the bus stop with a fking tablet (or sometimes even a expensive phone) it's the most stupid thing you can do.
haha it almost sounds like you are blaming dice that you live in argentina... :D

considering dice is a swedish company located in stockholm i can understand where they are coming from due to 99% of the ppl in the subway or in the streets in stockholm are on their smartphones and tablets, so for those ppl is something useful, now i dont really think it should be something they should focus on though but they are kind of trying to expand an routine that already exist here
esn however is not based in stockholm

for you guys who dont know what esn is. they are the creators of the battlelog an Uppsala based webdevelopment company, and in uppsala they dont have subways/metro ;D
BF3:C6 PFC - S.C.A.R.
BF4:C1 LT - Soviet
BF4:C3 CPT - LN7
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

matsif wrote:guess I'll need 3 monitors or a way to figure out how to make teamspeak overlay thing work more than 50% of the time.
works 95% for me. all that needs to be done when it stops working is updating it to the latest version.
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

I want to live in Sweden: http://www.wimp.com/swedenpolice/

The Knife :clap: :clap: :clap:

btw this means that if its browser based you can have both TS and browser on the same monitor. i am getting my new monitori today..can't wait to test it....in 2 months
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
axeman22222

Post by axeman22222 »

cairdazar wrote:
BlackIce wrote:
axeman22222 wrote: But for the new map that they showed I cant tell but it looks like its all indoors :?
OH GOD METRO!!! 8O *shoots face*
They have said that metro is the most popular map in bf3, off course they are going to have at least one metro like map in bf4.
But i thought they made a semi secretive suggestion that there would be a B2Bf3 map pack of the most popular bf3 maps so i dont see why they would do two metro type maps(while i love metro i cant play two metros at the same time so it would be easier to just have one map)
http://bf4central.com/battlefield-4-second-assault/