wanna play neutral this campaign?

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

Von_Krieg wrote:Just to add to this. The current TA's will be looking for some of our current neutrals to take over our duties next camp so if you are a neutral expect that you may be the next group of TA's.
On top of that, some of C8's HCs (or Officers) who become well-schooled in the rules and manners of the system will also be considered and trained for the TA duties :)
Hi!
Bully

Post by Bully »

@Sushi: will accept this of course but i the opposite was my reason for this decision..
As long as you have several active pirates, it will be easy to balance battles (at least according to numbers)
If a general takes me on his draft-list because i have been quite active during several campaigns (excluding last one :oops: ) and will get a semi-active players it weakens his army.

At least that was my reason to ask for becoming a neutral ;-)
Actual Campaign Ribbons:

C6 Image
C5 Image
C4 Image
C3 Image
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

no prob just let the generals know that you will not be able to play alot this campaign, so that they know and we all should be fine.

8)
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

These sign-ups will be closing tonight at 23:59 EST so that the TAs may finalize the individual draft list for tomorrow. If you are interested in playing as a neutral in C8 and have not posted here yet, please do so now.

(Note: The neutrals are looking for EU members since most of the TAs are NA.)
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]