Project Reality new release ver 0.5

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Charger

Project Reality new release ver 0.5

Post by Charger »

I just happened to run across this new release (Feb. 8, 2007).
Looks like they added some interesting things. http://www.realitymod.com/
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

jesus. 1.6gigs huge. working on a mirror right now.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
Charger

Post by Charger »

From what I read, the maps are all a hell of a lot larger than Vanilla BF2. I haven't played this mod since a very early release. The current changes look mind-boggling. It's a different game now, for the better.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

Charger wrote:From what I read, the maps are all a hell of a lot larger than Vanilla BF2. I haven't played this mod since a very early release. The current changes look mind-boggling. It's a different game now, for the better.
Wow.. that sounds like they're pretty darn big! Wouldn't that spread out people a little too much? Here's hoping it's not a worse version of flag hopping *fingers crossed*
Hi!
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
Titi

Post by Titi »

Goggles wrote:Wouldn't that spread out people a little too much? Here's hoping it's not a worse version of flag hopping *fingers crossed*
There is an AAS mode or some such, which only allows the taking of flags in a particular order. Thus a limited number of CPs are in contention at a time.
Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Post by Robawillis »

Just caught the convo here and some of us the B2K lads have got this mod and personally if u like AA and BF2 then this mod is the result if u mix them up. Its difficult as first but u can get use to it i would recommend it anyway if u want a game just PM on my xFire just add me (robwillis)