STAY TUNED - There be scrimms a comin...

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

TubEsTeak

STAY TUNED - There be scrimms a comin...

Post by TubEsTeak »

Although we will let everyone know via email...

We are currently planning on scrimming in AIX as well were looking into setting up a server for Frontlines... so we can all muck about in each and see if they are upto par with what we need.

So stick around... read the forums.. cause we think we got a couple good possibilities here to tourney with...
Last edited by TubEsTeak on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XCS_TubEsTeak{CO}

DONATE AND BECOME A VOTEABLE MEMBER
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Re: STAY TUNED - There be scrimms a comin...

Post by Goggles »

TubEsTeak wrote:Although we will let everyone know via email...

We are currently planning on scrimming in AIX as well were looking into setting up a server for Frontlines... so we can all muck about in each and see if they are upto par with what we need.

So stick around... read the forums.. cause we think we got a couple good possibilities here to tourney with...
Will we need to buy Frontlines in order to participate on the server?
TubEsTeak

Post by TubEsTeak »

We really haven't even got one up and running yet so Im yet to understand what or (who - demo or not) can connect.

I would think we would try to have both.... .. not at the same time of course..

But take my word for it.. its a pretty sweet game... its enough fun that even if we don't do a tourney with it here... I won't have considered it a waste of money...
XCS_TubEsTeak{CO}

Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

*THQ Inc. has contracted with Even Balance, Inc. to integrate our PunkBuster™ Anti-Cheat software into the game known as Frontlines™: Fuel of War™, an online capable game developed by Kaos Studios. PunkBuster™ for Frontlines: Fuel of War will be released via an upcoming game patch.
This doesnt bode well, implementing anti-hacking after the fact. Security usually is meant to be built from the ground up and not pasted on.
Rickey

Post by Rickey »

I bought F:FOW, it's still pretty rough around the edges (or I am...not sure on that.) and I don't think it holds a candle to the BF series in it's current state. IMHO of course.
TubEsTeak

Post by TubEsTeak »

I agree it does have some rough edges.. but I think its workable in a tourney.. or at least a beta tourney.... twould be fun to get 25 vs 25 or so playing totally organized against each other... pubs are too kaotic..

Great to see you Rickey...

Whoever wants to play in a bit of a group... get on TS Wed and Thurs nights... we meet up to Frag some... usually Brummie, Ghoul and Myself. Its quite alot of fun..
XCS_TubEsTeak{CO}

Thur
Executive
Executive

Post by Thur »

Hey look tube. It's an experienced commander come to help us out.

Good to see you Rickey!

Join us on TS Thursday.

BTW Guys I think I am getting FOW it better not suck. :P
@4|Obshtz.Thur.DAK
5A|HC|Gen|Thur
@6-Oblt.Thur/LW
7R|HC|Gen.Thur
1E|HC|SgXo.Thur
UN|=GC=Thur
S1*TRG.Thur
4P*SGT=GC=Thur
11H.=GC=Thur