THE MAN HAS SPOKEN

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

THE MAN HAS SPOKEN

Post by BRUMMIE »

Thur wrote:The Senate would like to have all groups attend a community meeting this coming Saturday. 1800 GMT. Please make a note of it.

Keep up the good work gentleman. Free Gaming on a larger scale is our goal and we have stiff competition! We can only hope to succeed as a single mind.

=GC=Thur
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

So just to be clear, that's 1:00pm on the Eastern Coast in NA (ie: regular saturday battle start time?)
ButchLion

Post by ButchLion »

Sorry I wont be able to make it we will be in Kansas over that weekend, Brummie you can speak for me as being in your age group, yet I'm not a grampa, what ever you say stands for me. Thanks guys for all the fun I've had, couldn't have found a better bunch of guys anywhere else. See ya in the next campaign. Butch
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

Yes, and to make it even more clear; when Thur says groups he means everyone including individuals. :wink:

What we need is a more coherent picture of what we want as a community in the near and long term. We need to make sure that the different working groups such as recruiting, forum design and senate are moving in the same direction. We also need some direct feedback from everyone as to when to start C12 and what mod we are going to use etc. etc.

We can throw these ideas around in forum posts but getting together on TS is usually more helpful.
Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Post by Robawillis »

i guess i can drag myself out of partying and pubbing for one night :(
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

If I'm not out of town I'm working construction, so I'm out.

have fun
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

What we need is a more coherent picture of what we want as a community in the near and long term. We need to make sure that the different working groups such as recruiting, forum design and senate are moving in the same direction.
Wow, I wonder who thought of that. :roll:
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

DaGrooved1 wrote:
What we need is a more coherent picture of what we want as a community in the near and long term. We need to make sure that the different working groups such as recruiting, forum design and senate are moving in the same direction.
Wow, I wonder who thought of that. :roll:
I'm going about 83° North North East. Who's with me?
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

Ahhh Dag we still have to work on your timing.
Thur
Executive
Executive

Post by Thur »

Yes Dag we listen to you. We only pretend not to pay attention. :P

Anyone in the community who has their own project (website, maps, mods, camp system, recruiting, advertising....ect.) please have a brief prepared. We want to hear all of your ideas.

However every member needs to be there. There will most likely be some votes held. These will be TS votes and you have to be there to make your voice heard. Of course these will be minor in nature. Important votes will still be held in the forums.

=GC=Thur
@4|Obshtz.Thur.DAK
5A|HC|Gen|Thur
@6-Oblt.Thur/LW
7R|HC|Gen.Thur
1E|HC|SgXo.Thur
UN|=GC=Thur
S1*TRG.Thur
4P*SGT=GC=Thur
11H.=GC=Thur