C13 comes to an end.

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

C13 comes to an end.

Post by BRUMMIE »

Thats all she wrote folks, and I can even hear the fat lady singing somewhere in the background.

C13 is officially done, complete and over.

Congratulations to the Coalition and General Goggles on a clear and decisive victory over the Alliance.

Thankyou to all that took part; the TA's, the HC's the Neutrals, but more importantly the grunts. Without any of you it wouldn't have happened.

Watch this space for announcement regarding our next foray onto the Battlefields.
Last edited by BRUMMIE on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Thanks to Goggles and my teammates and to the rest of GC members. Also a big thanks to Brumm for giving me so many game points.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

It's been a pleasure to fight alongside my teammates, and a privilege to work with the Alliance HC during the battle days. Thank you to everyone who played during our campaign, it was a great experience!

See you all in C14!
Hi!
ButchLion

Post by ButchLion »

Brummie and Googles thanks for being Generals we had some good battles just wish I coulda made more of em, being sick and outa town on battle day is for the birds and fat ladies. See ya all in next campaign.
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

Yeah..was a great pleasure to be a part of this campaign...thx to u all who was involved in it...and i hope that all the new members had also much fun like me...was a honor for me to lead u during C13. We had many fun together in our barracks. From now on u be will not longer the new guys...hope to cu back in the future as teammate or as enemy...

Thx to both Generals and all the vets who maked it possible to play

Long life GC :!:
[IMG]https:///images/210831/.jpg[/IMG]
C7:CPL C8:MAJ C9:SFC C10:COL C11:TA C13:SGT
gomimin

Post by gomimin »

Congratulations to the Coalition and General Goggles :!:

Now i know why it wasn't raining cats and dogs but lollipops :D