Battlelog Beta.

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Ferrit

Re: Battlelog Beta.

Post by Ferrit »

Robawillis wrote:soo thoughts anybody on bf3
Sooo

I had 2 days early access on the PS3 (sadface)
Since it went open i have dl'd it onto the 360 and the PC, Bugs asside i'm in love with the game.

I fell in love on the PS3 then today when i got onto the pc version i crap my pants..

THEN i got into a couple of Caspian Border servers..
OMFG it is INCREDIBLE!!

cant wait for full release..

Although Rush is not the BF that most of us fell in love with it is by no stretch of the imagination bad..
If you get a good team attacking or deffending it is still alot of fun.

Did i mention i fell in love with Caspian Border?? :p
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

ok, seems I got a problem, I just installed Chrome and Firefox and with all of them I get same message:

"Your browser is not fully supported, soldier!

You will be able to look around and talk to your friends, but not join their game."

The whole page is broken, it has a white background, no pics and some links but none of them work. Does anybody know how to fix this? I can't play the game until I fix that...
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Ferrit

Post by Ferrit »

Hitman47 wrote:ok, seems I got a problem, I just installed Chrome and Firefox and with all of them I get same message:

"Your browser is not fully supported, soldier!

You will be able to look around and talk to your friends, but not join their game."

The whole page is broken, it has a white background, no pics and some links but none of them work. Does anybody know how to fix this? I can't play the game until I fix that...
Possibly missing some browser pluggins or??

If you look bottom left hand corner there should be a Game manager tab, in there iirc i had to update some pluggins to get mine to work.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

yea I see it and it says "There is an update available" but I can't do anyhting with it, because the whole page is broken. Is it possible that I somehow install these plug-ins without the battleblog thing? Like do you know which ones I need so I can google them and DL them?
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
Ferrit

Post by Ferrit »

Hitman47 wrote:yea I see it and it says "There is an update available" but I can't do anyhting with it, because the whole page is broken. Is it possible that I somehow install these plug-ins without the battleblog thing? Like do you know which ones I need so I can google them and DL them?
Sorry i dont know.

:(
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Hitman47 wrote:yea I see it and it says "There is an update available" but I can't do anyhting with it, because the whole page is broken. Is it possible that I somehow install these plug-ins without the battleblog thing? Like do you know which ones I need so I can google them and DL them?
My guess is you have security settings set to high (if you have you would have done this manually). Sounds like something is stopping it downloading. I would suggest you try looking in your settings for security and downloading files. Make sure it is set to something like "Ask me every time".

Sorry it's a little vague but I hate IE with a vengeance and am just going on general troubleshooting techniques.
HumanSpeedbumpAK

Post by HumanSpeedbumpAK »

Does it really not support IE? That seems insane to me, but honestly IE is garbage. I run Chrome and I know plenty of people that run Firefox, but I gotta say I don't know a single person that uses IE as their default browser.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

It's working now, I see the site normally, I guess turning off pop-up blocker and lowering the security settings to min did it. Thx for help guys! I'll be seeing u on the field :D
Ferrit

Post by Ferrit »

Dareitus wrote:Does it really not support IE? That seems insane to me, but honestly IE is garbage. I run Chrome and I know plenty of people that run Firefox, but I gotta say I don't know a single person that uses IE as their default browser.
Got to agree with this man.

I had to use IE the other day and i found it to be Soooooo slow in comparison to Firefox..

Good to know you got it sorted though :)
StarLord

Post by StarLord »

IE works fine, I'm using it right now instead of Firefox 7.0 for Battlelog only cause it seems that Firefox 7.0 is not fully supported by battlelog right now...
Von_Krieg
Executive
Executive

Post by Von_Krieg »

Dareitus wrote:Does it really not support IE? That seems insane to me, but honestly IE is garbage. I run Chrome and I know plenty of people that run Firefox, but I gotta say I don't know a single person that uses IE as their default browser.

Well I do and have no issues with anything really. I used to run Firefox and had a ton of issues with certian sites. They both work well most of the time and they both have issues.

BTW I had no issue with IE and this game.