Post by Rev0lver3 »

Fields wrote:Someday...

So true :(
TCZapper
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Battlefield 3 Premium poll

Post by TCZapper »

Well we have agreements to not use things, so if some weapon were OP to an annoying extent, then we could make a new one. As far as I've heard, none of the new weapons are amazing, but still decent. The ones that shine are the AUG as a faster L85, and the M417 as a higher damage, slower ROF SKS.

Anyway, I bought it. I knew I'd end up getting CQ and Armored Kill, so that was $30. I put a value of $5 for the 2 week early access for all DLC, and $5 for the random crap bundled into premium. That's $40 of value excluding the last 2 DLC, but the cost is $50. Most likely I'll have drifted to playing mostly Planetside 2 by the time the last 2 DLC drop, but for $5 each I figure I'll get my money's worth out of those last 2.
LoA
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LoA »

ofc i bought it, you get a fraking knife to open cardboard boxes with! k8)

No but seriously, i'd buy all the DLC's if there were no premium, so i just save money on this. :)
LoA
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LoA »

FlashofSilver wrote:Will those who have purchased DLC weapons be able to use them during battledays? I mean, that could lead to an advantage if there are certain weapons which are overpowered (God knows, DICE haven't been so great about that in the past).
There's no weapons being OP yet, there's a few weapons that needs to be unlocked in Close Quarters DLC, so we'll see about that, but i really don't think so.

But one thing's for sure, the underbarrel smoke launcher for the AUG is broken, it's like a sniper, doesn't have any bullet drop at all, just so everyone knows before the battleday on saturday.
XrunawayX
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by XrunawayX »

LoA wrote:ofc i bought it, you get a fecking knife to open cardboard boxes with! k8)
Actually it's for cutting fishing line. :P
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

XrunawayX wrote:
LoA wrote:ofc i bought it, you get a fecking knife to open cardboard boxes with! k8)
Actually it's for cutting fishing line. :P
Definitely thought it looked more like a box cutter.

Image[/url]
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

I don't think I've been getting Melee pins with the new knife :(. It also looks stupid, and has a different name in the kill feed. I want my old knife back :(
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fields »

Why isn't the new knife optional? Shouldn't we have a melee loadout? How did DICE not even think of this?
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Fields wrote:Why isn't the new knife optional? Shouldn't we have a melee loadout? How did DICE not even think of this?
exactly my thinking! And yes it does look like a cutter. the ol' 2142-expert knife was cool, but this thing .... but maybe it will be even more embarrassing for the victims to be killed by.... this!
LoA
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LoA »

Gwynzer wrote:I don't think I've been getting Melee pins with the new knife :(. It also looks stupid, and has a different name in the kill feed. I want my old knife back :(
Haha, i've never seen anyone knife as many as you do, you knifed four guys while i was watching their killcam, crazy.

Also, was it only me or did it felt like the whole enemy team was after me and you? The chopper were following us constantly, we had always like 10 infantry guys around shooting at us, and there were jeeps flying over our heads every 2 to 3 minutes...
It was fun though! :lol:
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

LoA wrote:Haha, i've never seen anyone knife as many as you do, you knifed four guys while i was watching their killcam, crazy.
LoA wrote:Also, was it only me or did it felt like the whole enemy team was after me and you? The chopper were following us constantly, we had always like 10 infantry guys around shooting at us, and there were jeeps flying over our heads every 2 to 3 minutes...

V_

Post by V_ »

I'll probably end up getting it, just because I want the DLC's cheaper. Is the Brazilian Proxy still working, or has EA figured it out?
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

BlackIce999 wrote:I'll probably end up getting it, just because I want the DLC's cheaper. Is the Brazilian Proxy still working, or has EA figured it out?
EA figured it out and prices are adjusted again. :c
Image[/url]
Evil_Jocey
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Evil_Jocey »

mrBLUE9 wrote:I got it for only 25 bucks! Finnaly being brazillian has paid off! :lol:

That sounds like stuff for a "Third-World-Success"! D:
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

I tried this with the Indian server however I couldn't buy it because it limited the county in the billing information, so obviously my card company rejected the payment.