22%

Total votes: 74

Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Battlefield 3 Premium poll

Post by Fanne »

AlbinoKalle69 wrote:
Hitman47 wrote:yea, I ain't buyin' the whole game again.
Same here. Although I don't like the feeling to be a 2nd class battlefield player... :roll:

yip
don`t know but maybe I end up with buying all dlc
thallus

Post by thallus »

styphon wrote:I'm half torn on whether to get it or not. I think we'll end up using the majority, if not all, expansions in our campaigns because we need as much diversity as possible. And let's face it, DICE aren't releasing any mod tools until all expansions are out. They've learnt their lesson from BF2. Letting modders release mods before all expansions were out meant lost sales.

So with that in mind, if we do use all expansions here then it would be cheaper to buy premium.
Can't wait for that day. I dream of the day a modder makes a 32 vs 32 jet fight mod. Also Another way to get more out of the same maps would be to move around the capture flags / MCOMS. The battles and strategies would be completely new for the same map.
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

I have no hope that they'll stop screwing air in BF3 like they progressively have since BFV. Then theres the map size, not sure if they are smaller, but gameplay makes them feel smaller since BF42. Removing those 2 factors that made BF42 unique, my interest lies is in Arma 3 or some other modable game thats coming out in the next 6 or so months. Rather than buy into Dice's penalizing people who dont keep giving them money. The patches are not QA tested in any perceivable way and really have gotten worse. The whole, install Origin ad spamming spyware that will klck you off a server for the slightest hiccup on EA's part is still fresh in my memory.

I may get the BF3 DLCs or whatever bundle for GC, but I'll wait until its dirt cheap and check to see if people really are still playing. The DLC's have always divided the player base, and I'm really not seeing the excitement in the latest.
fittyman

Post by fittyman »

Agreed. Mods make games live longer, see: Arma 2.

With that in mind, I have very high hopes for Arma 3.