Week 6: PRIDE Surrenders

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Week 6: PRIDE Surrenders

Post by Robawillis »

In the early hours on Saturday, PRIDE's final Gamble was an attack on the middle east and Europe devastating countries in the gasp of DARK influence. As funds began to dwindle in the PRIDE corporation this was an all or nothing attack.

With PRIDE hitting the fuel depot at Germany (Operation Firestorm 32V) hoping to gain the vital fuel and funds needed to continue the DARK army where quick to respond stopping the pride blitzkrieg into the DARK armies fuel source. However damage was still done as fuel tanks and containers where set damaged as a result of the conflict in the region early.

In retaliation to this defeat the PRIDE army stormed Turkey (Seine Crossing 32v) in the hopes to fully secure the middle east and stop any advances in to the region. As intense fighting broke out in the streets of Istanbul destruction and rubble rained everywhere as tank shells, RPG's and bullets where exchanged on both sides. But the last division of the DARK army stood strong and was able to hold out till reinforcements arrived. With Istanbul completely disfigured it looks to take a long time before the battle scars are healed over the city.

However PRIDE was not stopping there, in an effort to again secure the middle east the PRIDE army tried a water assault on the docks of Saudi Arabia (Noshahr Canals 32v) with carrier loaned from the US. As the sound of helicopters and boats rushed the DARK armies dockyard the defends rushed out of the barracks and into dock hoping to secure the docks before the assault arrived. PRIDE forces where quick to secure a loading bay but not before being surrounded by the vigilant defenders of the DARK army. Before the final push from DARK forces Pride signalled a retreat in the hopes of saving the carrier on loan.

For a final ditch effort PRIDE sunk all their funds into a assault on OMSK (Strike at Karkand 64v) in the hope of securing the cash deposits located in the territory. As fighting broke out in the city the ground shook as PRIDE's tank division rolled into the city. However DARK infiltrators where quick to respond and neutralized PRIDE's remaining tank division stopping the onslaught of the PRIDE's mighty armour division. Without armour support the PRIDE troops where quickly neutralized and the attack thwarted.

As destruction and devastation rained thought out the DARK territories they where still under their control and the PRIDE corporations gamble has not paid out. With funds depleted and no additional support coming from the United Nations or allies General Haruky has announced his retirement from his position and has surrendered to the DARK Army.

DARK Army are the victor's of Campaign 3

Stay tuned for some fun and games as well get the planning and selecting of Generals for Campaign 4

This is Robawillis reporting for the United Nations at Global Conflict
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Re: Week 6: PRIDE Surrenders

Post by mrBLUE9 »

GG Dark Army, well played. Hope everyone sticks around for C4. :)
StarfisherEcho
Executive
Executive

Post by StarfisherEcho »

Definitely GG and WP :)

Looking forward to next campaign already!
ImageImageImage
LyreXeryL

Post by LyreXeryL »

GG All! My first campaign leaves me only wanting more!
Juffalo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Juffalo »

Lol I was not doing a good job with keeping up with the status of the campaign. This was some unexpected news. Good games though, I look forward to C4
Róka

Post by Róka »

From the words of any glorious MLG console player: "GG WP NO RE GTFO NUB"
Nah seriously just kidding. :D I love you guys <4 :wink: and can't wait for the next campaign. This was my first and it was an awesome experience. Also, as soon as DICE smooths out the tiny bugs from the patch I can't wait to incorporate Armored Kill amirite? 8)
Also, Campaign 4 -> C4 -> C4 Explosives :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Juffalo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Juffalo »

Róka wrote:From the words of any glorious MLG console player: "GG WP NO RE GTFO NUB"
Nah seriously just kidding. :D I love you guys <4 :wink: and can't wait for the next campaign. This was my first and it was an awesome experience. Also, as soon as DICE smooths out the tiny bugs from the patch I can't wait to incorporate Armored Kill amirite? 8)

oh lord are we going to have AK for campaign 4? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Juffalo wrote:
Róka wrote:From the words of any glorious MLG console player: "GG WP NO RE GTFO NUB"

oh lord are we going to have AK for campaign 4? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
AK for C4?

That sounds good.
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

Great game all! Had a ton of fun playing with you and against you. k:beer:

Looking forward to playing in C4 as well, which will hopefully start soon. Playing in pubs again makes me kind of sad :(
Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Post by Robawillis »

Well will announce when AK comes to GC after it is offically released to everybody not the premium release, this gives us time to test the maps and server and decide on settings
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

no AK!
i don't have Premium.
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Necromancer wrote:no AK!
i don't have Premium.
AK will be out for everyone, even non-premium players, by the start of C4, so don't worry :).
dan1mall
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by dan1mall »

Well played DARK, epic games were had.
GG's my friends
daskro
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by daskro »

I think everyone played well in this event on both Dark and Pride. Most of the battles were hard fought and very close from a ticket perspective.

Many of the rounds could have very much gone one way over another and those are the best kind of matches. When you have two teams that more or so less are equal in skill set factors such as practice, and discipline are so critical to success.

I am very pleased how everyone's individual skill set as well as both teams' overall ability to play together has improved so much over the last 8 weeks and it will only make the next campaign more intense as new and old players team up to compete once again.

GG everyone.
Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

It was a good introduction to GC I feel as a new player. Even if we did lose still had lots of fun. Can't wait for C4. May even sign up for Officer draft.

Also just cause you were the last to post, daskro. I want to say that this one time on Oman where I repair tooled your tank was probably my most satisfying moment, especially in light of the fact I am in a couple of your vids getting ROFLowned.