C4: Draft Sign Up Information

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

zorplex
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: C4: Draft Sign Up Information

Post by zorplex »

I'm curious how the many groups are going to be incorporate into the draft. Will drafting any one member of a group mean the army gets the entire group? Does the opposite army then get to draft an equal number of players in a row before alternations begin again? I guess it doesn't really matter for non-officers, but I am curious how this is going to be dealt with.

Also, is there any way for people to check if they've been appropriately grouped? I.e. are the current official groups posted somewhere for officers/players to check?
Get a free Planetside 2 starter pack! Shameless PS2 recruitment link!
BF3C2-L • Hitcorp • Staff Sergeant ~§~ BF3C3-L • PRIDe • Captain ~§~ BF3C4-L • Gladius • Captain BF3C5-W • Legion of Doom • Captain Image
BF3C6-L • UNSC • PFC ~§~ BF4C1-L • Allies • PRVT ~§~ BF4C2-W • 9th MEU • P2C
BF4C3 • Corleone Family • HCImage
BF4C4 • SAD JANUS • HC
Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fanne »

Where are the rules to C4 and what do we play ( vanilla or + ex pack... Bo battles ?)
Sorry but i missed GC for some month :oops: , some links will be nice, I'm just to lazy to search :roll:
I signed up and looking forward to get time to play again!
StarfisherEcho
Executive
Executive

Post by StarfisherEcho »

Zorplex: No, no and no :)

Heh, 25% joking on that.

The TAs and HCs of both armies have been working to split the groups up evenly and try to ensure balance. The ego group well be split in half since it's obviously too large to go to one team. The other groups our super accurate group-bot algorithm detected are being evenly distributed. E don't have a public group list at the moment.

We are also making an effort to ensure both teams receive an equal number of players with crazy stats, ie 3.0+ k/d or 10k kills with a single weapon, or crazy vehicle skill. Those efforts are being lumped together with the groups into a pre draft of sorts, the results of which will be announced tomorrow.
ImageImageImage
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

zorplex wrote:I'm curious how the many groups are going to be incorporate into the draft. Will drafting any one member of a group mean the army gets the entire group? Does the opposite army then get to draft an equal number of players in a row before alternations begin again? I guess it doesn't really matter for non-officers, but I am curious how this is going to be dealt with.

Also, is there any way for people to check if they've been appropriately grouped? I.e. are the current official groups posted somewhere for officers/players to check?
Groups are drafted separately from the normal group. Like the individual drafts, armies take turns drafting groups until all the groups are gone an each army has (roughly) equal numbers. It's a careful process normally done before the main draft on Saturday to make sure that balance is maintained for the campaign whilst trying to accommodate everybody's wishes.
Robo_Leader

Post by Robo_Leader »

KillercanKill11 said to post that I'm signing up under his lead. So that's what I'm doing.
Chemical2
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Chemical2 »

I think we can make a third amry only with KCK recruits
''Be polite, be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.'' The sniper
BF3
C2: Staff Sergeant - Hitcorp
C3: 1st Lieutenant - Dark army
C4: 1st Lieutenant - Starfishers coffee initiative
C5: PFC - Legion of Doom
V_

Post by V_ »

Robo_Leader wrote:KillercanKill11 said to post that I'm signing up under his lead. So that's what I'm doing.
Does someone want to suggest to killer that maybe people shouldn't be signing up under his lead? Or if so, less people? Maybe he's not reading these threads...
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
Dellta_34

Post by Dellta_34 »

Me(Dellta_34) and batetor would like to sign up as a group and participate in the campaign as part of one squad.
KILLERCANKILL

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

Chemical2 wrote:I think we can make a third amry only with KCK recruits

lol sure, more to come :P I do look at this thread, and do ask people to see if they can play in the same team as me but in the end the draft will split everyone equally so nothing to worry about.
o1oo1
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by o1oo1 »

err new guy here. can i still join in the fun somehow or do i have to wait for a new cycle ?
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

ofc you can join, just sign up! :D
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
o1oo1
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by o1oo1 »

if by sign up you mean fill the draft form, i did that , but at the end it says that the draft is closed.
Arcturus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Arcturus »

o1oo1 wrote:if by sign up you mean fill the draft form, i did that , but at the end it says that the draft is closed.
Don't worry, you're in the draft list now and we'll get the players who signed up assigned ASAP. I can assure you that you will have an army by Saturday, so show up on Saturday with your game face1
BF3 C2 - Lt. | BF3 C3 - Maj. | BF3 C4 - Field Marshall | BF3 C5 - Tournament Administrator