fUNh1t

Re: Global Conflict TV

Post by fUNh1t »

Didn't record first 2 rounds
phpBB [video]
Mack

Post by Mack »

Battleday GC vs 21CW scrim 19.9.2015 :clap: first 4 rounds , rest tomorow, scores, kills and deaths in the end
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... LSj1f4JCjF
CaptJagermeister
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CaptJagermeister »

here is my playlist from the scrim: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... YTKC3Z16gX
fUNh1t

Post by fUNh1t »

Didn't have shadowplay open for first round
phpBB [video]
Mack

Post by Mack »

Battleday GC vs 21CW scrim 2 / 26.9.2015 / 8 rounds :clap:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... jbUT49rE8D
ZebraPeps
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZebraPeps »

GC vs 21CW - Scrim II. Only Zavod, Paracel and Operation Mortar. Skipped Propaganda rounds since they were very onesided.
Zavod - Sloth leading the Viking Squad to Glory by getting a FIRM grasp on the D (featuring CQC sniping).
Warning! Swedish, Norwegian & Danish besides English can be heard from TS babble at times :P

Paracel - SOFLAM feels kinda _s_i_l_l_y_ Anyways, if you like to see it in action, Paracel rounds have it.

phpBB [video]
Divine-Sneaker

Post by Divine-Sneaker »

Wait, who else speaks danish? Am I missing something, or rather someone?
"fraking game mechanics"
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

Divine-Sneaker wrote:Wait, who else speaks danish? Am I missing something, or rather someone?
your mom

(y)

i see myself out thx
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
ZebraPeps
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZebraPeps »

Divine-Sneaker wrote:Wait, who else speaks danish? Am I missing something, or rather someone?
No worries, just us swedes in the viking squad speaking nonsense, check beginning Zavod round 2 and you'll hear it :D
Divine-Sneaker

Post by Divine-Sneaker »

Jokerle wrote:
your mom

(y)

i see myself out thx
ZebraPeps wrote:
No worries, just us swedes in the viking squad speaking nonsense, check beginning Zavod round 2 and you'll hear it :D
Only saw the 1st video :D
"fraking game mechanics"
CaptJagermeister
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

ZebraPeps wrote:GC vs 21CW - Scrim II. Only Zavod, Paracel and Operation Mortar. Skipped Propaganda rounds since they were very onesided.
Zavod - Sloth leading the Viking Squad to Glory by getting a FIRM grasp on the D (featuring CQC sniping).
Warning! Swedish, Norwegian & Danish besides English can be heard from TS babble at times :P

Paracel - SOFLAM feels kinda _s_i_l_l_y_ Anyways, if you like to see it in action, Paracel rounds have it.

phpBB [video]
I see you're using playclaw but how did you get it to work? The overlay just will not show up for me with the demo version I'm using. I'm currently using overwolf but that doesn't show me who's talking over CC.
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

CaptJagermeister wrote: I see you're using playclaw but how did you get it to work? The overlay just will not show up for me with the demo version I'm using. I'm currently using overwolf but that doesn't show me who's talking over CC.
Have you tried Project Kryptonite? It show CC in a similar manner.
CaptJagermeister
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

RazY70 wrote:
CaptJagermeister wrote: I see you're using playclaw but how did you get it to work? The overlay just will not show up for me with the demo version I'm using. I'm currently using overwolf but that doesn't show me who's talking over CC.
I've tried it yeah but it didn't work and it's also not supported anymore. But I got Playclaw to work now so I can finally ditch that bloated software that is Overwolf
ZebraPeps
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZebraPeps »

CaptJagermeister wrote:
RazY70 wrote:
I've tried it yeah but it didn't work and it's also not supported anymore. But I got Playclaw to work now so I can finally ditch that bloated software that is Overwolf
:thumbup:
Madsgyver
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Madsgyver »

ZebraPeps wrote:
Swedes speaking norwegian? Haha, I'm gonna have to check that out :lol:

I've made more videos! Not sure if anyone cares about BF3 anymore, but I'm really pleased with them, haha. Sniping is sooo much better at 120 fps!

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]