End Game is out!

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

KILLERCANKILL

Re: End Game is out!

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

mrBLUE9 wrote:I've played four rounds of CTF on both 64p and 32p versions and I hated it. It's just impossible to take flags, there's so many people camping the spot and it's so close to the spawn, plus there's a lot of vehicles that can decimate a motorbike, like helicopters, LAVs, etc. They should have put the flags farther from the spawn and maybe not added vehicles like helicopters to this game mode.
Its pretty easy to get the flag really, all u need is some team work and not run in rambo mode. Me and yonder were playing with some ego / cm guys yesterday, pretty much walking away with the flag everytime. The maps r great and ctf is just pure fun. Great dlc !!!
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

KILLERCANKILL wrote: Its pretty easy to get the flag really, all u need is some team work and not run in rambo mode. Me and yonder were playing with some ego / cm guys yesterday, pretty much walking away with the flag everytime. The maps r great and ctf is just pure fun. Great dlc !!!
Yeah, but I don't have comp. guys to play with! :P I'm not disputing the fact that with teamwork you can take flags, but for those that play alone in pubs (the majority) it's pretty hard to get the coordination required.
Kuchenfari

Post by Kuchenfari »

tried capping on riverside yesterday, smoke is really effective. Also, a team of two people working together in any way should already be enough for a cap. :)
Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

KILLERCANKILL wrote:
mrBLUE9 wrote:I've played four rounds of CTF on both 64p and 32p versions and I hated it. It's just impossible to take flags, there's so many people camping the spot and it's so close to the spawn, plus there's a lot of vehicles that can decimate a motorbike, like helicopters, LAVs, etc. They should have put the flags farther from the spawn and maybe not added vehicles like helicopters to this game mode.
Its pretty easy to get the flag really, all u need is some team work and not run in rambo mode. Me and yonder were playing with some ego / cm guys yesterday, pretty much walking away with the flag everytime. The maps r great and ctf is just pure fun. Great dlc !!!
Except for the match where it was you guys against me and snoop then I believe we beat you 3 to 0 flags :P It's okay though hard to compete against the Wild-Snoop Dirtbike Badasses.

edit: At least I think thats how it went I remember winning.... alot yesterday at CTF i think I only lost twice and one of those doesnt count as far as im concerned because it was a tie.
KILLERCANKILL

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

Wi1D_K4rD wrote:
KILLERCANKILL wrote:
Except for the match where it was you guys against me and snoop then I believe we beat you 3 to 0 flags :P It's okay though hard to compete against the Wild-Snoop Dirtbike Badasses.

edit: At least I think thats how it went I remember winning.... alot yesterday at CTF i think I only lost twice and one of those doesnt count as far as im concerned because it was a tie.
lol nah that was one game after I left probably, we beat you 3-1 and i think 1-0 :P
dek0y
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by dek0y »

Been playing the new maps last couple of days. Overall, son I am disappoint. Maps are flat and only the very middle of the map has anything of interest. Also the height ceiling is crap once again... I don't understand why they decided to do this after the awesome AK ceilings.
Image Image Image Image Image
elchino7

Post by elchino7 »

dek0y wrote:Been playing the new maps last couple of days. Overall, son I am disappoint. Maps are flat and only the very middle of the map has anything of interest. Also the height ceiling is crap once again... I don't understand why they decided to do this after the awesome AK ceilings.
Because they dont want us to transform the jets/helis into orbital nuke launchers. Rush/CTF with just Atk helis = 400m height and pew pew pew.

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing
dek0y
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by dek0y »

elchino7 wrote:
dek0y wrote:Been playing the new maps last couple of days. Overall, son I am disappoint. Maps are flat and only the very middle of the map has anything of interest. Also the height ceiling is crap once again... I don't understand why they decided to do this after the awesome AK ceilings.
Because they dont want us to transform the jets/helis into orbital nuke launchers. Rush/CTF with just Atk helis = 400m height and pew pew pew.
They can set the height ceiling by game mode I'm sure. Also, I haven't done attack heli in CTF yet, but it seems like a bad idea to have such a powerful vehicle on such a small map.
Image Image Image Image Image