TheYonderGod's videos

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

TheYonderGod

TheYonderGod's videos

Post by TheYonderGod »

phpBB [video]

It's my first montage, let me know what you think of my awesome editing skillz ;D
Last edited by TheYonderGod on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
elchino7

Re: My first montage :D

Post by elchino7 »

Needs moar slow mo, lens flares and dubstep... :lol:

Joke. But you can put something different than Op Metro :roll:

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing
jddes
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by jddes »

Holy mothafecking kills! That suppressor sure was necessary for all that flanking! Although I hate metal, I think that was a nice montage. A quick tip on the editting: I think you should make your crossfades quicker a little bit, could even go for straight to black when the music has a break/then into the next action shot when the music punches in.
TheYonderGod

Post by TheYonderGod »

jddes wrote:Holy mothafecking kills! That suppressor sure was necessary for all that flanking! Although I hate metal, I think that was a nice montage. A quick tip on the editting: I think you should make your crossfades quicker a little bit, could even go for straight to black when the music has a break/then into the next action shot when the music punches in.
Thanks :D The sad thing is most of the time I wasn't even using the suppressor. Before I started recording(derp) I got like a 20 kill streak backrage without it.
jddes wrote: I hate metal
:x You suck!
ImageImage
xcurlyxfriesx

Post by xcurlyxfriesx »

great kills but i agree that the clips could be timed to music a bit better. metro is great for the ridiculous feed but it does get tiresome when every bf montage ever is on metro.
C4 is da bomb (literally)
TheYonderGod

Re: TheYonderGod's videos

Post by TheYonderGod »

phpBB [video]

lol
ImageImage
zorplex
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by zorplex »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtXxgAAXEk#t=2m2s

P.S.- That rivaL match was brutal. Out of curiosity, do you think Battlefield actually excels at single squad skirmishes like that? You might not care one way or another, but that's been one of the things I don't understand about the push for making it an eSport. The "true" Battlefield experience, to me, requires a large group of multiple squads per side. And that just doesn't really mesh with how eSports operate.
Get a free Planetside 2 starter pack! Shameless PS2 recruitment link!
BF3C2-L • Hitcorp • Staff Sergeant ~§~ BF3C3-L • PRIDe • Captain ~§~ BF3C4-L • Gladius • Captain BF3C5-W • Legion of Doom • Captain Image
BF3C6-L • UNSC • PFC ~§~ BF4C1-L • Allies • PRVT ~§~ BF4C2-W • 9th MEU • P2C
BF4C3 • Corleone Family • HCImage
BF4C4 • SAD JANUS • HC
TheYonderGod

Post by TheYonderGod »

zorplex wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtXxgAAXEk#t=2m2s

P.S.- That rivaL match was brutal. Out of curiosity, do you think Battlefield actually excels at single squad skirmishes like that? You might not care one way or another, but that's been one of the things I don't understand about the push for making it an eSport. The "true" Battlefield experience, to me, requires a large group of multiple squads per side. And that just doesn't really mesh with how eSports operate.
My favorite are 16v16, 12, or 8.
32v32 is just too many people, you just get shot from everywhere and it takes away from individual skill. It's still super fun(obviously I wouldn't be here if it wasn't) but smaller games are more fun for me. And I don't like a ton of vehicles. I wish jets would just die in a fire, choppers are fun to gun in pubs just because you can get so many kills, but it sucks to play against them, tanks and lavs are kind of fun when there's just 1, like on Seine, Bazaar, etc.
4s and 5s are the opposite, they emphasize too much on individual skill for my tastes, mostly because I'm not good enough though, there's tons of teams full of people better than me and not enough of relatively equal skill.

Anyways, I like the eSport aspect in battlefield because I want to play competitive something, but I don't have fun playing CS or *shudders* COD, or any other game that has a comp scene or rl sports, lol
ImageImage