Dan1mall leaving for the real life Airforce!

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

dan1mall
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Dan1mall leaving for the real life Airforce!

Post by dan1mall »

Wow, thanks for all the awesome words guys!

Just got back from my first exercise in the field.
Im exhausted as frak, 4-5 hours of sleep a night, followed by crawling in mud from 6:00-23:00.

pretty sick experience though.
I might show up for a bit for tonights battleday, but dont expect anything.

Next week Im leaving for my second exercise in the field on friday, and I wont be back untill 2 weeks after.
Basically gone till 13th, but I'll probably sleep through that entire weekend, so I might not play then either.

Looks like I'll be hardcore "gone" for a little while longer.
This is only basic training though, once that dies down a little I should be able to pop by for a battleday or two more often ^^
TacticalVirus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by TacticalVirus »

They let you sleep during field exercises? How are you supposed to get the trippy subtle hallucinations at hour 60 then?
dan1mall
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by dan1mall »

TacticalVirus wrote:They let you sleep during field exercises? How are you supposed to get the trippy subtle hallucinations at hour 60 then?
next week
TacticalVirus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by TacticalVirus »

Niiiice. Just remember the golden rule; If no one else is reacting to something you're seeing?hearing, pretend like it isn't there. This means Vending Machines, Pink Elephants, Music, Moving Shadows, etc. In four years I only saw that trick backfire once, and that was when a buddy from my unit managed to crawl up on a fire trench and field strip some poor bastard's C7.
dan1mall
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by dan1mall »

TacticalVirus wrote:Niiiice. Just remember the golden rule; If no one else is reacting to something you're seeing?hearing, pretend like it isn't there. This means Vending Machines, Pink Elephants, Music, Moving Shadows, etc. In four years I only saw that trick backfire once, and that was when a buddy from my unit managed to crawl up on a fire trench and field strip some poor bastard's C7.
hahaha much appreciated man! I'll keep it in mind