Need a vehicle crew for 10v10 Tournament!

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

TheYonderGod

Need a vehicle crew for 10v10 Tournament!

Post by TheYonderGod »

I have a 5v5 infantry team, we want to try out the 10v10+commander Cup to see how it goes and possibly try to build a team for the long term if there are going to be more larger-than-5v5 tournaments.

Full details here: http://levelbf.com/forum/topic/1500/

What I'm looking for in a potential player
Must be able to record in 480 or higher(tournament rule)
I don't care where you're from but you must have under 250 ping to the (Orlando Florida) server. (tournament rule)
You must be able to play at the tournament times *It does clash with GC times for a few hours, but oh well*
Don't be an asshole :thumbup:
Hang out in my team's TS whenever you're on so we can attempt to get a practice scrim if everyone is on. You can either mute yourself and idle or pub with us. :thumbup:
Don't be upset when we get our crap pushed in because we never practiced together ;p
If you're interested in possibly joining for the long term, awesome.

Positions
Attack Chopper/Little Bird Pilot: Available
Attack Chopper Gunner: Available
Jet Pilot: Available If Roka is still interested he has dibs
Tank/LAV/AA/Boat: Available I have 1 but he would rather play infantry. I think we need 2 for some maps, so we need another anyways. I'll figure out the numbers tomorrow.
Commander: Available (not much to do here...)

Infantry: I should have enough as long as the pilots are willing to play infy on maps like Zavod that only have 1 transport chopper. If a few want to sit around as backup you can.
ImageImage
Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Re: Need a vehicle crew for 10v10 Tournament!

Post by Robawillis »

This conflicts with our first battleday of the campaign so I don't think many of the officers and TA's will be able to attend this.
CekiHappy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Need a vehicle crew for 10v10 Tournament!

Post by CekiHappy »

I can do chopper gunner or commander, might be fun :thumbup: